Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Hi Erika! *waves* Good to see you in here! Annoying things those RL's Hope you have time again soon to come and play
      I'm here again! I hope to be able to keep this up. *cries* RL is being so !#&#*#. Some Lorne lovin' is good to brighten my day.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        I'm here again! I hope to be able to keep this up. *cries* RL is being so !#&#*#. Some Lorne lovin' is good to brighten my day.
        I just read about it in another thread!! That's really *beep*ed up!!!
        On that subject
        Spoiler:
        I know life can be a total bunch of crap at times, sorry to hear you're experiencing it now.. I do think you always have to do what you like, a job that you have a good time in and don't hate going to every morning, so if you think dentestry isn't it for you anymore and you need something new and more fun, I think you should go for it! Even though I know it's hard to just step out of something you've been doing for so long, and of which you thought was the right thing to do for you. Hope you feel better soon hun, and that life will give you smiles back *hugs tight*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks *hugs back* I have faith they will get better until the end of this year.
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

*sends a Lorne and Shep clones to Erika.* hopefully that'll help ya fell better
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Melfan, where are you getting the huge season 4 pics of Lorne? They're great!
              Here and there on the internet, mostly trough snurching

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Honestly, I have no idea what season *laughs* I only tuned into BSG for the Lee/towel scene!

Okay, this is sorta embarrassing given the banner, but I don’t remember! Some of his deaths blend together for me!!

First, welcome welcome cc_mac! And second, we love double thunks around here

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nner-00007.jpg
              http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...argate4207.jpg
              Spoiled for Size:
              Spoiler:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Game/22.jpg
              [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/316%20-%20The%20Ark/44.jpg
              His deaths blend together... lol

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              I'm spoilerfree, except for news that Lorne will be in an ep Thanks for that Nici!!
              I've tried that, and failed so hugely. I was spoilerfree, then I came here, and that sort of blew that

And Welcome cc_mac!

GateTech: Sir, we have a new member on the Thunk Thread
              Lorne: *Gulp*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                Lorne!Whump

S&R spoilers

Spoiler:

Why can't we have a ripped sleeve on Lorne? -pouts-
                Love 'em!

(((HUGS))) Hope all this thunkin' is helping!!

Welcome cc_mac!!
                sigpic
                Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  Hello everyone *waves*
                  Hope you don't mind me dropping in? The lovely firefly invited me over.
                  Just caught up on seasons 2 & 3 and discovered the wonderful Major Lorne and she said that this is the place to hang out.

Wow...didn't know Shep would be here too! Wonderful pics.

Welcome cc_mac You'll love it here

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Yay! Another Lorne ep for the upcoming season
                  http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...inquisit.shtml
                  That's great news

Hey Erika have some beautiful Lorne

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
                    And I know I'm gonna love it here after seeing all these thunkable pics today!
                    sigpic

Comment

some more Lorne!whump

this time from 'Doppelganger'

Spoiler:

(gotta have the feet )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mmmm mmmm mmmm... yummy
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! For those of you that remember, a while back I posted an idea about an episode/fanfic. Well, I finally got around to getting the first chapter up. The idea is a little different than I orginally pitched but maybe you'll like it. Here is the link to my fanfiction.net profile. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1018764/ AND:

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          I really like the sound of that for an episode. How good would that be. He could go native with the locals and wear the same clothes as in coup d'etat. He could have a romance too.
                          See now look what you've gone and done!
                          Hope TPTB are listening.
                          I'm gonna try to work this into the idea but I can't make any promises. Well, good night to all and hope everyone has a good day/night!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            Yay! Another Lorne ep for the upcoming season
                            http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...inquisit.shtml
                            Yay! I’m pretty much spoil free, other than those pics we keep posting, I don’t know much, but Yay!

Awww *hugs Erika* If you need to vent just PM me, I’m here to listen!

Happy Lorne Spam:

Comment

sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Good morning/afternoon ya'll!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                some more Lorne!whump

this time from 'Doppelganger'
                                All these lovely pics.....
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X