X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*slurps*
    sigpic

Comment

Hello LorneLovers! I've been away on RL. Grrrr... Couldn't even lurk. What did I miss in this wonderful Lorne world? A lot of thunk I presume.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Loving the Lorne pics!!!!!

Comment

Lorne!Whump

S&R spoilers

Spoiler:

Why can't we have a ripped sleeve on Lorne? -pouts-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hello everyone *waves*
            Hope you don't mind me dropping in? The lovely firefly invited me over.
            Just caught up on seasons 2 & 3 and discovered the wonderful Major Lorne and she said that this is the place to hang out.

Wow...didn't know Shep would be here too! Wonderful pics.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            ohhh Lorne and Sheppy double thunk... *drools*

Hiya CKO! Double thunk BTW, here *hands CKO a bib*.
            sigpic

Comment

mmmm whumped Lorne.. oh the poor man... gotta make him better *grins*
              sigpic

Comment

Hi cc_mac, welcome to the thread
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Which BSG-episode was that? Somewhere in Season 2, right? I know I stopped watching it after the Lee/Dee thing started to become apparent and still couldn't bring myself to watch the following DVDs up to now. Awesome banner, by the way.
                  Honestly, I have no idea what season *laughs* I only tuned into BSG for the Lee/towel scene!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  I have searched and looked for Escape from Mars before without finding it, anyone wanna point to where one can watch it
                  and
                  Spoiler:
                  How does he die in it?
                  Okay, this is sorta embarrassing given the banner, but I don’t remember! Some of his deaths blend together for me!!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  First, welcome welcome cc_mac! And second, we love double thunks around here

Spoiled for Size:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

First off- Welcome cc_mac!

Secondly- I must say I LOVE my new friend from wales. On another board I'm a member of we've had a running joke about wraith enzyme for a while so apparently she got a fan fic, idea and started writing and including board members. Well, I'm like THE 'star' who saves the day, and my FL friend is the 'star' who is the wraith enzyme addict. Well in her newest chapter, she totally is letting me take lorne on a mission, lol! I think I squee'd for 5 full minutes.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

On a side-note: Don't know if any of you skimmed through the comments on yesterday's (today's? Getting time zones mixed up again) posting on JM's blog, but I found this:

2nd, to comment on something from your previous post, were you aware that “clown college” is how a lot of military folk (including zoomies, I believe) refer to the Grad-level schools run by their branch? When you need a master’s degree to become a Major, you go spend time at “clown college” (unless you’re a friend of mine, who got a mail-order MBA while sitting waiting for flight orders during the Gulf War. Guess he’s a Mail Order Clown (-: .)
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...self/#comments

So... JM's answer actually made sense. Funny, that. Wonder if he knew that.
                      I had no idea that's what they called it. Interesting info! Thanks for posting that....!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Hello LorneLovers! I've been away on RL. Grrrr... Couldn't even lurk. What did I miss in this wonderful Lorne world? A lot of thunk I presume.
                        Hi Erika! *waves* Good to see you in here! Annoying things those RL's Hope you have time again soon to come and play

Hello everyone *waves*
                        Just caught up on seasons 2 & 3 and discovered the wonderful Major Lorne and she said that this is the place to hang out.

Hi cc! Good to see you in here too! Welcome!!! And yes, we like our double thunk in here!
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hello everyone *waves*

Welcome to the thread!
                          Our major is really thunkable

Comment

Yay! Another Lorne ep for the upcoming season
                            http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...inquisit.shtml
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                              Yay! Another Lorne ep for the upcoming season
                              http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...inquisit.shtml
                              I'm spoilerfree, except for news that Lorne will be in an ep Thanks for that Nici!!
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                I'm spoilerfree, except for news that Lorne will be in an ep Thanks for that Nici!!
                                Thanks Nici for the link! I too have been trying to avoid spoilers this season, so I just skimmed to the parts that said 'lorne' lol.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X