Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Snurch away

Let’s see, let me just list them for everyone…

Escape from Mars, Intensity, Mission to Mars, Battlestar Galactica, First Wave,
    Outer Limits “Caught in the Act”, Outer Limits “Flower Child”, Smallville, Supernatural,
    The Crow: The Series, Time Tunnel and finally the large pic is Blade
    Not seen, seen, seen, seen, seen but have to see again for Kavan, seen, not seen, seen, seen, not seen, seen and seen

Right, have to see all the not seen ones

I have searched and looked for Escape from Mars before without finding it, anyone wanna point to where one can watch it

and
    Spoiler:
    How does he die in it?
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hey everyone
      sigpic

Comment

that's great and it instantly made my day!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hmmm, my first Kavan moment…hard to say for me. I’d seen him in Escape from Mars & Mission to Mars, Stark Raving Mad, several Lifetime films and several SciFi shows before I realized ‘Dude its all the same guy!!’ *laughs* I remember him catching my eye in “Enemy Mine” but the real “connection” moment for me was “Runner”

Also, I wanted to offer this little banner I made today, after someone’s comment on Kavan’s “Supernatural” performance:

Great banner
          There's so much stuff I haven't seen him in yet.

More Runner

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Great banner
            There's so much stuff I haven't seen him in yet.

More Runner

Intentional repost!

I like these two
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              When I finally made it into bed, it was around 3.30 I try not to stay up until 4 pm, but I can only make it if I force myself... Some day I'm going to assemble an army of night owls and then we're going to breake the early birds' reign! HA!
              :LOL: If you want an army of nightowls there is one already assembled over @ DH's forum. I swear we are all up until goodness awful hours of the night. I actually function way better on little sleep I think it has something to do with my day job.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              And I'm glad I'm not the only one looking at Kavan's page on IMDb way too often

Oh I know what you mean! So glad that I'm not the only one checking it all the time.

*I'm off to Canada for the day so I'll catch you thunkers tonight! *waves*
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

More Runner pics - because we're worth it *whispers* the site seems to stable at the moment so I'm making the most of it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  *whispers* the site seems to stable at the moment so I'm making the most of it
                  *whispers as well*
                  Some random Lorne picspam

Comment

Nice pics everyone

Some Road not taken:

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm neck shot *drools*
                      sigpic

Comment

Melfan, where are you getting the huge season 4 pics of Lorne? They're great!

Cath, I love that banner

Comment

Quarantine picspam

sigpic

Comment

ohhh Lorne and Sheppy double thunk... *drools*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              ohhh Lorne and Sheppy double thunk... *drools*
                              Another one for ya...spoilered for size

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Awwwwww! Dimples! How adorable!

On a side-note: Don't know if any of you skimmed through the comments on yesterday's (today's? Getting time zones mixed up again) posting on JM's blog, but I found this:

2nd, to comment on something from your previous post, were you aware that “clown college” is how a lot of military folk (including zoomies, I believe) refer to the Grad-level schools run by their branch? When you need a master’s degree to become a Major, you go spend time at “clown college” (unless you’re a friend of mine, who got a mail-order MBA while sitting waiting for flight orders during the Gulf War. Guess he’s a Mail Order Clown (-: .)
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...self/#comments

So... JM's answer actually made sense. Funny, that. Wonder if he knew that.
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X