Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    Love your Kavan siggys, Cathain and Kali. Yummy!

My first Lorne moment was Runner, though I had seen Enemy Mine, just didn't really click till Runner.
    Thank you!!

I loved Lorne in Runner. When I saw him, I was in luv! I loved his interaction with Rodney.

I saw Enemy Mine too but it didn't click with me until later on in the season. I knew I saw him somewhere!!
    Last edited by kali1; 20 May 2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

'Morning, everyone *wants to crawl back into bed

*stares and just can't stop

*seriously needs to get going for her first meeting

Erm, where was I? Oh, right:

ONLY 2:45??? *raises eyebrow* really?! Sheesh! that is an 'early' night for me. Normally I end up staying up until 4 or 5 am and then going to bed, and getting back up at 7am.
      When I finally made it into bed, it was around 3.30 I try not to stay up until 4 pm, but I can only make it if I force myself... Some day I'm going to assemble an army of night owls and then we're going to breake the early birds' reign! HA!
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        I believe "Room At The End of The Hall" is a tv movie not a new series.
        (Don't worry, I check his IMDB a lot too lol)
        Ah good. A movie hopefully won't take time from Lorne

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Ye-es! Way too little! I've been all over my place today searching my Season-2-DVDs, and I just can't find them!

You know, I'm tempted to say that this is something bigger... like they secretely activated that CERN-thingy or something... sites that have been acting funny today: ff.net, facebook, last.fm, LEO (German-English translation site... I'd be doomed without them), StudiVZ (German version of facebook), miscellaneous video portals... something happened, I'm almost sure of it *making up conspiracy theories

BTW, I didn't say that yet, but I loved JM's answer to your question... I think I will use it in some future fanfiction... oh, speaking of which: I'm almost about to continue the stories I recently posted... and continue them with Lorne/Cadman instead of Beckett/Cadman (although it kinda makes me feel like a traitor...). Anyone interested?
        Yep anything with Lorne in.

The
        moment for me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Ah good. A movie hopefully won't take time from Lorne

The
          moment for me

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...r334_jpg-1.jpg
          That was priceless wasn't it

And I'm glad I'm not the only one looking at Kavan's page on IMDb way too often
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            I was hoping someone would say that... so I can blame it all on you

Okay, maybe not. But it still gives me a good excuse to waste some time. *cracks fingers Well, then...

Nyah, I want to watch "Runner" again! NYAH!
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Good morning!

Wow...looks like lots to catch up on. Ya'll have been busy!
                sigpic
                Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Seeing that just made me laugh out loud

The pic in the left upper corner, what movie or tvshow is that from?
                  And same goes for the one after the Supernatural pic
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hey back at Uni, first problem computer won't load wireless internet, second problem GW soooooooo slow I can't get on to look at pics of Lorne!

But here I am, and i'm still *thunking* away. Anything with Lorne/Kavan I don't care!

Bring on Season 5!
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      Hey back at Uni, first problem computer won't load wireless internet, second problem GW soooooooo slow I can't get on to look at pics of Lorne!

But here I am, and i'm still *thunking* away. Anything with Lorne/Kavan I don't care!

Bring on Season 5!
                      Hey John's PJ! *waves*

Internet can be a pain can't it So you can't see pics?

And I second 'bring on season5' Less than two months away! Woohoo!
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        And I second 'bring on season5' Less than two months away! Woohoo!
                        Me too!!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

I can see all the pics, but with internet being so slow yesterday I couldn't log onto GW to look at all the pics you guys posted, so i've been surfing through them!

and what wonderful pics they are!
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

morning thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Gotta love the lightbulb moment, hunh?

I LOVE the banner, can I snurch it? Please?
                              Snurch away

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              Seeing that just made me laugh out loud

The pic in the left upper corner, what movie or tvshow is that from?
                              And same goes for the one after the Supernatural pic
                              Let’s see, let me just list them for everyone…

Escape from Mars, Intensity, Mission to Mars, Battlestar Galactica, First Wave,
                              Outer Limits “Caught in the Act”, Outer Limits “Flower Child”, Smallville, Supernatural,
                              The Crow: The Series, Time Tunnel and finally the large pic is Blade

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Escape from Mars, Intensity, Mission to Mars, Battlestar Galactica, First Wave,
                                Outer Limits “Caught in the Act”, Outer Limits “Flower Child”, Smallville, Supernatural,
                                The Crow: The Series, Time Tunnel and finally the large pic is Blade
                                Which BSG-episode was that? Somewhere in Season 2, right? I know I stopped watching it after the Lee/Dee thing started to become apparent and still couldn't bring myself to watch the following DVDs up to now. Awesome banner, by the way.
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X