Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain

[IMG
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Supernatural/37.jpg[/IMG]
        Awwww. *hugs him*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Intentional repost!

Bare feet and whumpy look! What more can a girl ask for?
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
            Hi LLs! How is everyone? Just stopping in to get a quick Lorne fix...these are cute! Is that you FF? How fun was that?
            Hey purple! Yup, that's me. I had a great time

Comment

Comment

Just dropping by to wish all the mothers in here a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Comment

Hey I know this doesn't really belong in this thread but hey, I wanted to share it with my friends so here you go!

I met Paul on Monday 5th May at Milton Keynes, UK, also got his autograph!
                  Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 03 June 2008, 04:01 AM.
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                    Hey I know this doesn't really belong in this thread but hey, I wanted to share it with my friends so here you go!

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...1&d=1210534396

I met Paul on Monday 5th May at Milton Keynes, UK, also got his autograph!
                    Oh, this is such a beautiful photo!!! You lucky lucky girl!!! You two really lool cute together!!!
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yay we do don't we, just a little wee lass and her SGA doc!Only one man gets ahead of Paul and we all know who that is!

Spoiler:
                      Kavan/Lorne!

I met Corin Nemec 4 years ago and got really tounge tied and nervous, but I didn't with Paul and I told him about all the thunk threads for all the actors and he said

"Are you trying to make me cry?" Which i thought was really sweet, I'll post the autograph in a bit, but he kissed me as well!!!
                      sigpic
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Oh a little wee lass and her SGA doc soo cute

But good to hear Kavan's in front
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Kavan can never be beaten, but my SG-1 fav is Cam Mitchell, one form each show, but as promised!

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 03 June 2008, 04:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

He's calling you sexy!!! WTG John's PJ!!!

And yes, cameron isn't bad either
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh yeah- Man am i lucky, should i post all this on the Paul McGillion thunk thread and make everyone over there jeaouls?

And what does WTG mean?
                              sigpic

Comment

WTG = way to go

Yes, you should I think they'll like the pics! They're so good!!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X