No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh i did...i am heading off to bed too so i will let you have Lorne back since you need him the most now it appears to be...
    sigpic

Comment

Oh god please no more Lorne Green(e) jokes *laughs* That's not even funny because now I'm going to see Lorne with little red horns and green skin a la Angel!

Anyway I've slept half the day away and no Marcus dreams! Hopefully tonight!

Comment

good luck with that Kate! I will never get those images out of my head now....well hopefully it will leave if it is never spoken of again!!! argh! have a great Saturday......

Comment

POD

So, your saying that my girls let my thread slip to page two. Well, there has to be a very good reason why, cause I know my girls, and they try not to let that happen. You know, they luv me...
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

how bout some icons...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

Those are beautiful OS!! I will need to snurch!

Comment

May have to snag a few, myself.

Still debating whether or not I want to upgrade livejournal to a paid account. Seems silly to do it just to use more icons. And yet...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  POD

So, your saying that my girls let my thread slip to page two. Well, there has to be a very good reason why, cause I know my girls, and they try not to let that happen. You know, they luv me...
                  "I have a sneeking suspicion that I will need a massage after this next escapade, and purple said she is willing to oblige so lets hurry up and finish this job!"

Comment

Pfft! HA! You can have him AFTER I'm done with him, purple. And that could be a very long time, indeed. If ever.

Comment

Ok, fine but you better give him a great massage! I will finish him off!

Comment

Oh trust me, he won't be complaining. Though I may be finishing him off as well.

Comment

hey miss selfish, we need to share as there is only one of him!! Or at the very least take turns!

Comment

"Share." Hmmm... I keep hearing this word. I wonder what it means...

I just don't want you to think YOU'RE gonna get him all to yourself, uncontested.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Those are beautiful OS!! I will need to snurch!
                              glad u like purple, help u'rself!
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Nice OS - and hello ladies. Not sure how long I'm gong to be on tonight - I think something's up, I'm constantly exhausted.

Anyway I love logging on and finding Marcus at the top of the list!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X