• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I wish I had thought of this, but here it goes

5 days to go! (for missing yesterday)

4 days to go!

stay tuned in for the final countdown!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

4 days to go!

Great idea
      sigpic

Comment

Hello all! I'm back again with another installment of Crazy Questions! After hearing that
        Spoiler:
        Major Lorne is supposed to be going through some character development (well, even before hearing that I thought about this idea),
        If you could have a Lorne centered episode, what would it entail? And I'm not really talking about the usual Team Sheppard gets in trouble and Team Lorne has to come to the rescue. I'm talking about a "Starts with Lorne, ends with Lorne" type of deal.;

My idea is (and this may turn into a fanfic if I can ever get my creative side flowing again!!): During a routine resuply/medical mission to a gateless planet, the Deadalus is attacked and the crew, minus Lorne, is abducted and its up to our favorite Major to save the day.

Again, just my crazy ramblings (and I have a keychain that says I'm a CERTIFIED CRAZY PERSON!! ) but I thought I might want to put this out there for everyone to think about! Enjoy!

P.S.: Great idea about the countdown!!!

Comment

That would be an awsome episode!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Hello all! I'm back again with another installment of Crazy Questions! After hearing that
            Spoiler:
            Major Lorne is supposed to be going through some character development (well, even before hearing that I thought about this idea),
            If you could have a Lorne centered episode, what would it entail? And I'm not really talking about the usual Team Sheppard gets in trouble and Team Lorne has to come to the rescue. I'm talking about a "Starts with Lorne, ends with Lorne" type of deal.;

My idea is (and this may turn into a fanfic if I can ever get my creative side flowing again!!): During a routine resuply/medical mission to a gateless planet, the Deadalus is attacked and the crew, minus Lorne, is abducted and its up to our favorite Major to save the day.

Again, just my crazy ramblings (and I have a keychain that says I'm a CERTIFIED CRAZY PERSON!! ) but I thought I might want to put this out there for everyone to think about! Enjoy!

P.S.: Great idea about the countdown!!!
            I really like the sound of that for an episode. How good would that be. He could go native with the locals and wear the same clothes as in coup d'etat. He could have a romance too.
            See now look what you've gone and done!
            Hope TPTB are listening.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              I really like the sound of that for an episode. How good would that be. He could go native with the locals and wear the same clothes as in coup d'etat. He could have a romance too.
              Hope TPTB are listening.
              ! He locked so yummy in the clothes from The Coup D'etat!

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                I love these pics

I see you've changed your avatar again. I love the coup d'etat one.
                sigpic

Comment

I love these pics

I see you've changed your avatar again. I love the coup d'etat one.
                  Yea, for the fifth time!
                  I credit CazzBlade who made a few for me

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    Yea, for the fifth time!
                    I credit CazzBlade who made a few for me
                    They're all really great .
                    sigpic

Comment

They're all really great .
                      The one I'm using now, is made by CazzBlade, the other where my attempt of doing an avatar, hence me changing so often

Going to bed now, good night

Comment

Hope TPTB are listening.
                        Did I do a bad thing by throwing this idea around?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          Did I do a bad thing by throwing this idea around?
                          No definitely not. I like it, it's fun. My sense of humour I'm afraid.
                          Gets me into trouble at times.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Someone wanna verify whether or not that was Kavan in the preview for next week's Supernatural? It looked like a doctor-y ep and, Kavan or not, whoever was strapped to that table did not look to be in for a good time.
                              Hmmm, unless Kavan's wearing some *major* makeup, I don't think he's the doc. Plus the doc sounds nothing like him, you can catch the preview here or click below for two screenies I took:
                              Spoiler:

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

http://www.sixtiescity.com/Anderson/Images/AND184.jpg
                              5 days to go! (for missing yesterday)

http://www.unclenicks.net/bilderberg...rg.org/tb4.jpg
                              4 days to go!

*dies laughing* I love it! Now for my next...

Comment

Saturday picspam especially for Atlantean2005

Last edited by LizzieAnne; 03 May 2008, 01:43 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X