No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was busy scaring ppl for a hay ride... now i'm just checking in before bed... wow, slow day.. where is everyone?!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I'm slowly freezing to death. *shiver* Will hopefully be cuddling up with warm, happy Lorne dreams soon enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I'm slowly freezing to death. *shiver* Will hopefully be cuddling up with warm, happy Lorne dreams soon enough though.
        i hear ya shadow.. like i said i was scaring ppl for a hay ride, and its very cold outside.. i had several layers on and i froze... i will be cuddling up with lorne very soon... so SLD all!!
        OrangeSwirl

Comment

just a quick pop-in to save Lorne from falling to page 2....and to let him know that today is my bday
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I was trying to keep my dreams Lorne related but I had a horrible nightmere that included George Clooney, aach!! Help! I have no clue why I dreampt about him, I can't stand him! (sorry... anyone who likes him) I need to chant Lorne, Lorne, Lorne before I close my eyes. He makes for the best dreams and warmth. Good luck Shadow!

Comment

what the...how does george clooney compete with lorne...
              sigpic

Comment

Gawd help me, I have no idea!! Lorne was a few nights ago and then this!!

Comment

hmmmm, well maybe you will have Lorne dreams tonite just keep starring at piccys of him and thinking about him
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    hmmmm, well maybe you will have Lorne dreams tonite just keep starring at piccys of him and thinking about him
                    Good idea and also never eat a large meal before bed!! That's what did it I think, my mother and her love of food made me do it! I'll get back to normal when she goes home Sunday! LOL
                    PM, did you do your 3800 in here? Congrats and thanks for the green!!

Comment

To PM:

OrangeSwirl

Comment

POD
                        http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...%20Mine/18.jpg
                        Uh sir, I just thought I should warn you now that things might get a little crazy around here later. See its Potions_Mistress birthday today and the girls and I are throwing a huge birthday bash for her, but its a surprise so i'd appreciate it if you kept this on the D-L. Anyway, I've gotta run and get ready, I'm her present...
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 21 October 2005, 09:07 AM.
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

hey Guys

I think Kavan is adorable too...but we do have rules here. and the rules state that all images must be less than 700 pixels wide. so, if your original pic is bigger than that you have two options

resize it to be less than 700 pixels wide
                          post only a link (don't use the IMG tags)

this is done as a courtesy to everyone and at darren's request. not only are big pics a pain to download for those on slower connections, but they also break the bounds of the forum and make it look all disjointed

Thanks

denise
                          Gateworld Moderator
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

cool beans.. yeah, i keep forgetting about that here... i really need to keep my forums straight...
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              POD
                              http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...%20Mine/18.jpg
                              Uh sir, I just thought I should warn you now that things might get a little crazy around here later. See its Potions_Mistress birthday today and the girls and I are throwing a huge birthday bash for her, but its a surprise so i'd appreciate it if you kept this on the D-L. Anyway, I've gotta run and get ready, I'm her present...
                              Woo hoo, you are getting so many cool gifts PM, can't wait for my birthday!!!

Comment

ooooooooooooh, Lorne as a prezzy how nice, i have now got shep, mckay, cam, dex and now lorne..today is such a great day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X