Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    That should be you motto
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

*grin.* well we all know that Lorne does aim to please.... and he does a great job of it too... oh my.... *slides farther back into the gutter.*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *grin.* well we all know that Lorne does aim to please.... and he does a great job of it too... oh my.... *slides farther back into the gutter.*
        *joins CKO in the gutter*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Nargh! I come on here for a brief thunking session and I'm greeted by The Blonde. Fiends...

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
            *joins CKO in the gutter*
            *Joins CKO and SanGate in said gutter*

la la la la, the gutter is lovely this time of day
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Nargh! I come on here for a brief thunking session and I'm greeted by The Blonde. Fiends...
              evil aren't they! Evil I say!!!

la la la la, the gutter is lovely this time of day
              Yes it is lovely today
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                  It was! That is when I became a fan. There is no way you could meet this man and not come away with at least a crush on him!

You're soooo right. What a great guy!

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                  Not the blond!
                  Wow, I'd never seen those before. I'd have to agree with ya there!

Had to stop in and get my Kavan fix this morning. Trying to keep from drooling on my desk....

*slips down another level in the gutter*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    Well we look forward to having you back Atlantis_Babe!

I’ve been quite lucky to catch all of Kavan’s Godiva’s eps too. My friend in Canada recorded them for me! He is just too hot in that show!!

And I hail from the Bay Area
                    Spoiler:
                    which we’ve learned is where Lorne’s from!
                    but the closest I get to name squee is we have a road in town called Cunningham and I always think of Colin Cunningham (Major Davis)

]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x02%20The%20Hungry%20Ghost/4.jpg[]
                    ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x04%20Masters%20of%20Delusion/104-02.jpg[]
                    ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x06%20Fast%20and%20Loose/14.jpg][
                    *ignores*

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                    Not the blond!
                    Still not commenting.

What she said

Aaaaah Mmmmmmmm.
                    Intentional repost
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      *ignores*
                      hehe
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Erm, never really got myself OUT of the gutter, have been living in it since joining the thread!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Just finished watching 'The Hive' *sighs*
                          *thunk*

sigpic

Comment

Going to watch No man's Land so I watch Lorne in charge of the Orion!

*thunk*
                            sigpic
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Going to watch No man's Land so I watch Lorne in charge of the Orion!

*thunk*
                              Oooooh I love him in.... 'The Chair'

sigpic

Comment

Pants like a dog, drools, drools some more *thunks* and attempts to sink lower down the gutter than she already is!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X