X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Intentional repost
    I wish I was that waterbottle
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Intentional repost
      I wish I was that waterbottle
      me too...

I just remember what I said yesterday: that I was bored because there weren't any new Lorne pics coming out because of the hiatus! JM just made me a very happy LorneLover
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        me too...

I just remember what I said yesterday: that I was bored because there weren't any new Lorne pics coming out because of the hiatus! JM just made me a very happy LorneLover
        He must have heard you!
        What did you do?
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

He must have heard you!
          What did you do?

and they are very lovely piccies too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            They are very lovely!

Comment

He must have heard you!
              What did you do?

No idea!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              They are very lovely!

Yes they are! Squeemode is back!!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

I just uploaded the pics on PB, so I didn't want to let this opportunity slip to post them

S&R spoiler pics
                Spoiler:

That blood is really disgusting! It slips into his mouth while he's drinking!

let's complete the picture

Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

I just uploaded the pics on PB, so I didn't want to let this opportunity slip to post them

S&R spoiler pics
                  Spoiler:

All this pictures are amazing, I am really looking forward to him being hurt:-) Yeah, it may sound awfull...but you know what I mean :-)

Comment

S&R spoiler pics
                    Spoiler:

Holy schmowly!

I've only just been able to look on here just this minute and on Joe's blog - been really busy.

My heart leapt into my mouth. Whohoo whumpy Lorne and that killer smile.
                    sigpic

Comment

Right I'm sixth in line but I would love to be the bandage that goes around his head!!

Can't wait for S&R now, but that looks like a bad head injury- mind you a small cut on the head does bleed an awfu lot so it might not be that bad!

but seeing those pics i nearly died, liek when i watched time tunnel!
                      sigpic
                      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Man, you guys were posting fiends Friday and Saturday!

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                        OMG Neelan!!!! he's looking at YOU! That means he's like nearly looking at me

-JJ
                        Hey, you already got Mikey! Besides, I'm sure Kavan saw you when he was gazing longingly into my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          New Lorne Pics!

That's right ladies, thanks to Joe M's blog we've got some whumpy ones!!

Spoiler:

mmmmmmmm
                          Spoiler:
                          YIPPEE.......Whumpy Lorne....Look at all that blood

Well i guess i'm seventh to make him feel better then.....So hurry up already
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            mmmmmmmm
                            Spoiler:
                            YIPPEE.......Whumpy Lorne....Look at all that blood

Well i guess i'm seventh to make him feel better then.....So hurry up already
                            About those pics:

Spoiler:
                            Looking closely at the pics I spy that Mckays clothing has a rip in it. Oh wish it was Lorne's jacket - perfect then. Bare arm!

Joe M must love us lornelovers.
                            Can I brush his clothes as well please. Then I don't mind being eighth in line.

Totally OT re Sheppard:
                            Spoiler:

I also see that there is lots of talk about Sheppard and
                            his lack of pics /Whumpage in Search and Rescue but as he is the leading man
                            pics of him either whumped or not gives away a hellava lot away about the plot. I can see that they may be extra careful with the spoilery pics of him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Picspam!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                About those pics:

Spoiler:
                                Looking closely at the pics I spy that Mckays clothing has a rip in it. Oh wish it was Lorne's jacket - perfect then. Bare arm!

Joe M must love us lornelovers.
                                Can I brush his clothes as well please. Then I don't mind being eighth in line.

Totally OT re Sheppard:
                                Spoiler:

I also see that there is lots of talk about Sheppard and
                                his lack of pics /Whumpage in Search and Rescue but as he is the leading man
                                pics of him either whumped or not gives away a hellava lot away about the plot. I can see that they may be extra careful with the spoilery pics of him.
                                Yes
                                Spoiler:
                                why couldn't it be Lorne's jacket that's ripped we can all brush his clothes for him!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Well i'm not that bothered about the lack of spoilers for Shep....What i am very bothered about is the lack of spoilers for Teyla,apart from the Queen ep and all we know about that is it's a Teyla ep we haven't heard anything about Teyla and it's beginning to bug me big time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X