• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I aim to please

Boredom must be cured
    A picspam to cure it
    Spoiler:

Ah, nice way to cure my boredom!

And Evan ended 6th in the H&H Atlantis Member thread. I think he did a pretty good job! Only has Shep, Weir, Ronon, Carson and Mer (I just love that ) in front of him. Not too bad is it
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Ah, nice way to cure my boredom!

And Evan ended 6th in the H&H Atlantis Member thread. I think he did a pretty good job! Only has Shep, Weir, Ronon, Carson and Mer (I just love that ) in front of him. Not too bad is it
      Not bad at all, when you look who the competition are
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Watched a re run of the season 1 finale The Siege last night. I just couldn't stop myself thinking - well Lorne should be in that position, he is second in command, Lorne should be doing that bit as he does have the ancient gene.And so on.
        He really gets in your head doesn't he?
        Next week is the ep Runner we all know and love. Great. Lorne snark and whump

sigpic

Comment

Not bad at all, when you look who the competition are
          Exactly!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Watched a re run of the season 1 finale The Siege last night. I just couldn't stop myself thinking - well Lorne should be in that position, he is second in command, Lorne should be doing that bit as he does have the ancient gene.And so on.
          He really gets in your head doesn't he?
          Next week is the ep Runner we all know and love. Great. Lorne snark and whump

That last one is so cute!!! Whumped Lorne! My whumpy heart leaped a bit

Yeah, he does get in your head doesn't he
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Intentional repost
            I find this pic hilarious, can't figure out why
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Intentional repost
              I find this pic hilarious, can't figure out why
              Well, let me clear that out for you then
              Rodney is looking all geekyish and Lorne gets whumped It really is hilarious

Time Tunnel spoilers
              Spoiler:
              My heart is broken. That was so emo whump.. poor poor Flynn.. kavan dies good btw. I know this sounds stupid, but the way he acts is really good! Teh voice cracking and all had me almost teary eyed.. Goosebumps. Oy. Really good that was.
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

That must be it. Thanks San for clearing it out for me

Time Tunnel spoilers
                Spoiler:
                My heart is broken. That was so emo whump.. poor poor Flynn.. kavan dies good btw. I know this sounds stupid, but the way he acts is really good! Teh voice cracking and all had me almost teary eyed.. Goosebumps. Oy. Really good that was.
                Hands SanGate some tissues
                Spoiler:
                Yes, he does dies good in Time Tunnel... I was willing him to be allright. But in the end he followed the white light.

Comment

Time Tunnel spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  I also watched it on youtube - thanks melfan for uploading that.
                  Is/was Time Tunnel a series? Can't say I've heard about it or can't remember it.
                  As with all time travel stuff........
                  in case you don't want to know the ending:
                  Spoiler:
                  he can brought back if his character is needed again.

More runner picspam:

one of my favourites . Hmmmm I wonder why?

More whump I'd like more for Lorne in Season 5.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is/was Time Tunnel a series? Can't say I've heard about it or can't remember it.
                    Spoiler:

More runner picspam:

Spoiler:

I read on IMDb that it was a pilot, but that they weren't able to sell it. And yeah, you're right
                    Spoiler:
                    they can bring him back! If they master that whole time travelling thing better, they can put him right back before the stab!

Although that might take time from Lorne though. Don't want that either.

Now I want to see that Lorne/McKay battering in Runner! Thanks LizzieAnne! Real good pics!

And thanks melfan for the tissues!! *sniff*
                    Last edited by SanGate; 12 April 2008, 04:21 AM.
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      You are welcome!

Spoiler:
                      I guess you're right. But since he would be the lead are in Ghost Whisperer they would need a new lead...

More runner picspam:

Spoiler:

Thunk and snurch

I read on IMDb that it was a pilot, but that they weren't able to sell it. And yeah, you're right
                      Spoiler:
                      they can bring him back! If they master that whole time travelling thing better, they can put him right back before the stab!

Although that might take time from Lorne though. Don't want that either.

Now I want to see that Lorne/McKay battering in Runner! Thanks LizzieAnne! Real good pics!

And thanks melfan for the tissues!! *sniff*
                      I loved McKay's and Lorne's banter in Runner, it was great fun watching them, they have a great chemastry

Comment

I loved McKay's and Lorne's banter in Runner, it was great fun watching them, they have a great chemastry
                        Ah, speaking of which

S&R pics
                        Spoiler:

Look at those people behind them! They have dust masks on! Must be really dusty in there! squeeeeeeeeeeee
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ah, speaking of which

S&R pics
                          Spoiler:

Look at those people behind them! They have dust masks on! Must be really dusty in there! squeeeeeeeeeeee
                          I'm looking at Lorne clothing, I'm ignoring the rest

Comment

Ah, speaking of which

S&R pics
                            Spoiler:

I'm looking at Lorne clothing, I'm ignoring the rest
                            I also see blood
                            sigpic

Comment

I also see blood
                              Ah, yes, the blood too

*Helps Lorne get out of dusty uniform and in the shower to clean blood and get rid of dust and then into bed*

Comment

Ah, yes, the blood too

*Helps Lorne get out of dusty uniform and in the shower and then into bed*
                                You dirty girl! Get yourself into the gutter where you belong!

Ah, what the heck, I like your thinking, so I'll jump in after you (I can't find that cute emoticon where it jumps of and dives into the pool, but imagine that one right now )
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X