Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Last three. I have more, but didn't edit 'em. If there's enough demand, I'll do more, but not until this weekend. A girl's gotta work.
    Work? What? *EG wakes up from her daydreaming and notices the big pile of homeworks that need grading on her desk*

THANKS for liking my photo op, I thought it was funny, not his standard facial expression, now is it...
    sigpic

Comment

Great con pics everyone
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        I couldn't help but notice that he looks like he could be working on the Oil Rigs in Alberta where I live. Or, with those boots, he could be a lumber jack. Then I had visions of him singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMx...eature=related
        ZOMG that's PERFECT! I can so see him singing that, with the choir in the back. ahaha.

P.S. You need to take out the extra "http://" in the original link, or it won't work.
        Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        THANKS for liking my photo op, I thought it was funny, not his standard facial expression, now is it...
        nope

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Work? What? *EG wakes up from her daydreaming and notices the big pile of homeworks that need grading on her desk*
        Homeworks? I know not this word. What speaketh thou?
        *D'oh* Oh, you mean mean that stuff I've been supposed to be doing for teachers such as yourself? (shhh...I won't tell if you won't!)

Comment

Wow, thank everyone for more con pics! Neelan_Liquor I hope you don't mind but I'll snag yours and add them to the LorneLover PB as well

I'm not doing picspam tonight, I'm going to be spending too much time trying to catch up all the Kavan pics

Comment

Guh. My brain is totally mush as I slid into the bottomless gutter. Didn't someone have a pic of a matress somewhere? I may need that when I eventually get to the bottom. Don't want a hard landing now!

Thanks, Neelan. Those pics are totally awesome! The man is spunky and HAWT! He has such beautiful eyes. I love how you captured his different facial expressions. Yes please to posting more if you have them!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

ohhh was i gonna say somethign?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                He leaned a lot.
                He seems to like that I noticed that at P3.

I might not bother sorting through my P3 pics now that we have all these fantastic pictures, mine were rather rubbish because I had to use a weird camera setting to get the light right! They're a bit fuzzy...

Comment

Hey there Kavan fans.

Yes, the man has a potty mouth. He said he would be saying F'ing this and F'ing that if it were not a family convention. He also said, he's already damaged his own kids with his mouth but didn't want to "damage yours", refering to the fan's kids.

I couldn't help but notice that he looks like he could be working on the Oil Rigs in Alberta where I live. Or, with those boots, he could be a lumber jack. Then I had visions of him singing: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=related
                  My dad used to work on the oil rigs off of Germany many many years ago, he's still got his hard hat too! Watched the vid- I can't see him singing that, okay may be if he got really drunk then yeah.

As for the potty mouth, he should try and take me on when i'm in full swing- he wouldn't beat for dust!

May be his wife needs to get him a swear jar!!!!!

PS love the pics- there awesome
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*drools* *drools some more* *jumps in gutter*

oh my, those are such good pics!!!!! Thanks everyone for posting them!! Very much appreciated!
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Aw firefly, you should still go through your pics KSF only has two pics from P3 and I'd love to see yours

all these new pics are making me anxious for my pic-taker to share hers with me for the site hehe
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Wow, thank everyone for more con pics! Neelan_Liquor I hope you don't mind but I'll snag yours and add them to the LorneLover PB as well
                        Sure... no problem. Glad you guys liked 'em.
                        How can you not adore a guy who refers to his baby boy as "a peach" in every conversation? *sighs* So sweet.

Comment

Oh, gee, now I have that song in my head
                          And for some reason
                          Spoiler:
                          Kavan in high heels, bra and in a dress! I don't know if I should be worried over that
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

A Conversion Picspam!
                            Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*slurps*
                              sigpic

Comment

Seeing as i'm i've got PB open i'll just post some piccies

DG caps
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X