No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you liked the pic I posted. Here's another one, from my photo op with Kavan.

Note that that's what you get if you ask for 'a funny picture with the elephant'
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Glad you liked the pic I posted. Here's another one, from my photo op with Kavan.

Note that that's what you get if you ask for 'a funny picture with the elephant'
      Hey - that's great

Ooooh I can see 'teh hair'
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...Kavansmall.jpg

I miss Richard Dean and Flannigan!

Comment

That is too cute of a photo elephantgirl love it
          thanks for sharing!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks, ShippyChick and Elaphant Girl for sharing your wonderful photos. They just make my day! So lucky to have met him and have so much fun!

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

That photo op is so cool!

Comment

Huh... I was gonna post a link to the pix in the "picspam" thread for the con, but since everyone else is posting them in here........

The first two are him being introduced to Action Shep... we did all kinds of naughty things with that action figure.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I got at least one goofy expression from EVERYONE at this con!

Comment

Comment

He leaned a lot.

Comment

Comment

Last three. I have more, but didn't edit 'em. If there's enough demand, I'll do more, but not until this weekend. A girl's gotta work.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

I got at least one goofy expression from EVERYONE at this con!
                                Love to goofy expression. Those are (in my opinion) the really priceless ones! Thanks to everyone who posted pics. I really wish I could have been there in person. Again, thanks to all who posted pics. They're all really wonderfull!!

Comment

Working...
                                X