Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    Welcome, Sarah and Munchkin to the LorneKavan Thunk Thread.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And did I mention how much I enjoy all the pretty pictures? Oh yeah, I did. I especially like that one picture, you know, the one we all can't get enough of.

Comment

YAY! Thank you for the update ShadowMaat!! And welcome to Sarah and Munchkin!!

And here's a pre-1100 page party starter!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        OMG! Kavan's gonna be on Supernatural!! *squees*

Granted, it's a one-off role, but still, it should be awesome! Oh, and trust me gals, there are some great butt shots coming. Might take a few days unless I can figure out how to upload them from THIS comp. Key phrases of the talk wereabout "camels, "Eff, eff, eff, eff, eff, eff, eff" and "Master of the Universe" (which is what he says Lorne's role will be next season.

He is hot, he is awsome, and he is incredibly funny. Oh, and whatever you do, don't mention the bazooka thing. It's a sore point with him. LOL! Can't wait for the cocktail party tonight!
        *sneaks in* you know I've never been in here before, but I am *definitely* coming back soon!!!

Yes the bazooka and the camel wow, he was hilarious!! And such a sweetheart

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Granted, it's a one-off role, but still, it should be awesome! Oh, and trust me gals, there are some great butt shots coming. Might take a few days unless I can figure out how to upload them from THIS comp. Key phrases of the talk wereabout "camels, "Eff, eff, eff, eff, eff, eff, eff" and "Master of the Universe" (which is what he says Lorne's role will be next season.

He is hot, he is awsome, and he is incredibly funny. Oh, and whatever you do, don't mention the bazooka thing. It's a sore point with him. LOL! Can't wait for the cocktail party tonight!
          WOW Supernatural. Butt shots. Hope this isn't him just teasing us.

This bazooka?

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
          *sneaks in* you know I've never been in here before, but I am *definitely* coming back soon!!!

Yes the bazooka and the camel wow, he was hilarious!! And such a sweetheart

-JJ
          Welcome to the thread cute_az_can_be.

Did I spy your name on the list of guests at JM's dinner party?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Munchkin View Post
            Good question, Melfan. Lurking lets me pretend like I'm not spending way too much time here goofing off and looking at all the pretties . . . Not that I'm really fooling myself 'cause I've been hanging out here in the shadows for over a year now. Yeah, pretty much on a daily basis. Did I mention how much I enjoy all those pretty pictures?

I really think you should! A great place to be and talk to the rest of the loonies crazies Thunkers that are here
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

What a newbies all of the sudden!!! WELCOME MUNCHKIN, SARAH AND semi-newbie CUTE_AZ_CAN_BE!!! I can assure you that delurking is much more fun than lurking, trust me!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Lorne: Hot and dangerous

that is good news!!! Ooh, and some good things for Lorne I see!! Have a great time today Shadow!!!!

And good pics everyone!!!
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                And good pics everyone!!!
                did hear pics?

I think a picspam is in order
                Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Nice pics!

Reading nice things about Kavan in the Vancouver con thread. Great to see that he's as great as we think he is in RL too Reading Cute_az_can_be's comment who is actually describing her melting status when he smiled at her So he turned you into a LorneLover did he! God I wanna meet that guy..
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

KSF board member SGAngel is at the con and has posted a couple pics on my message board for Kavan (check my sig for the link). Stay tuned for more!
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for the news Shadow!

Comment

Got to sit next to him when he was at our table last night. Didn't have much coherent to add to the convo, although I did tell him that Lorne didn't miss with tha bazooka- he just hit a different target- that wraith in the tree was toast! LOL!

Partied a bit too hard last night though. I know I got a lap dance from someone who wasn't Kavan but was still quite yummy, but beyond that details are a bit blurry... There are some great Kavan pics on the Con thread in fandom, if y'all haven't found them yet.

Comment

Got to sit next to him when he was at our table last night. Didn't have much coherent to add to the convo, although I did tell him that Lorne didn't miss with tha bazooka- he just hit a different target- that wraith in the tree was toast! LOL!

Partied a bit too hard last night though. I know I got a lap dance from someone who wasn't Kavan but was still quite yummy, but beyond that details are a bit blurry... There are some great Kavan pics on the Con thread in fandom, if y'all haven't found them yet.
                          You sat next to him? Way to go lucky girl you.
                          Thanks for letting us know the gossip.
                          Have you been able to ruffle his hair for me yet ?
                          sigpic

Comment

You lucky, lucky girl!!! Thanks for the head's up! Very much appreciated! Did you say hi from us all? Gonna see him again today?

You sat next to him? Way to go lucky girl you.
                            That would be great; "Kavan, here's a ruffle from LizzieAnne!" I would love to see that!
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sounds like you have a good time, say hi from us at Gateworld!
                              Hope you have pictures

You sat next to him? Way to go lucky giyou.
                              What she said

You lucky, lucky girl!!! Thanks for the head's up! Very much appreciated! Did you say hi from us all? Gonna see him again today?

That would be great; "Kavan, here's a ruffle from LizzieAnne!" I would love to see that!

Me too!

Comment

Me three
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X