X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Picspam!
    Spoiler:

haha...that picture never fails to make me laugh (I think it's 'cause of Kavan's expression)

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
    Welcome, Atlantean2005.

Nice pic spams.

Enemy Mine. Behind cut for their size.

Spoiler:

It looks like he's thinking 'Mommy.'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Big welcome to Atlantean2005!! And everyone has fics! Dang I wish I had time to read tonight! And I might not be much help John's PuddleJumper but I'll help if I can!

Now, headshots

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Here's the link to my story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4114572/..._Horizons_Sing

I will warn you... there a few errors like spelling and such that I've changed on Word but haven't changed on the site yet. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!!!
        Thanks a bunch!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        haha...that picture never fails to make me laugh (I think it's 'cause of Kavan's expression)
        I will use more often if it get that respons

It looks like he's thinking 'Mommy.'
        True!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Big welcome to Atlantean2005!! And everyone has fics! Dang I wish I had time to read tonight! And I might not be much help John's PuddleJumper but I'll help if I can!

Now, headshots
        Spoiler:

GUH!
        *Slides down the gutter*
        *Drools heavily*
        Thank god for the pool!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Um... Just wanted to say hi and that even though I've been browsing this forum topic for a while, this is my first post on here. Also, forgive me if this seems kinda random and out of place. I'm a huge Kavan fan and I believe (this might have also been said but I don't think there will be any arguments for me repeating it but...) that they should make Kavan a regular on Atlantis. And that about covers it for my brief ranting for now. Oh, and Hi (again) to all Kavan fans!
          Welcome Atlantean2005!!! You'll like it here. We have a gutter, clones and also safety precautions in case you faint. Contact melfan for the supplies

Thanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes! Melfan, I'll let you know if the bucket gets too small!! On another note:
          I would love to read your story. I'm currently writing a story myself that features Lorne as the main character. It's a crossover with Torchwood. Chapters 1-3 are currently up on fanfiction.net. But with work and writers block, I'm still working on chapter 4 but I hope to have it up soon!
          Here's the link to my story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4114572/..._Horizons_Sing

I will warn you... there a few errors like spelling and such that I've changed on Word but haven't changed on the site yet. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!!!
          So gonna read that during lunch later on! Thanks! Love Lorne and Torchwood, so should be good!
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Thank you - hopefully the 2 of us can be benefically to each other in our Lorne ff!

please send me a private e-mail for ff!
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Good morning fellow thunkers! Or good afternoon, depending on the location of your rotation. Okay, sorry, had to throw a little bit of Andromeda in there! Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!!

Comment

Good just afternoon from this side of the world. Have a great day too!

Just the S&R spoiler pics to keep the mood going until we wait for season 5
                Spoiler:

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Good just afternoon from this side of the world. Have a great day too!

Spoiler:

Those pics always makes me happy
                  and a few picsa on my own
                  Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Am I the shortest person here? Did I calculate this right? I'm 5'3 (1,59 meters). I hate being so short.... my little baby sis is seven years younger and so much taller, it's embarassing.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

No I think I am lol
                        (I'm either 5'0 or 5'1 haha ... i don't remember)
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

yummy yummy yummy... ..
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I might be the tallest person here! (I'm 5'11"/6'0 not really sure which.)

Either way, I'm taller than Kavan. Though he's more than a few years older.

Comment

Intentional repost because I really like these

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

Spoiler:

Intentional repost : Cute he is And I do so want to ruffle his hair! If Sheppard can have non-reg hair so can Lorne.
                              Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

Enemy Mine. Behind cut for their size.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                              Thanks Lizzie for the BREATHTAKING PICS ( especiallyLorne's feet LOL
                              Is Lorne supposed to be in Whispers in Season 5 ?

Kimberly
                              As far as I can see it has not been said he is or isn't but according to this list of guest characters:
                              spoilers for Whispers:
                              Spoiler:

Guest characters include Dr. Carson Beckett, Major Anne Teldy, Captain Alicia Vega, Sgt. Dusty Wells, Dr. Alison Porter, and Mirellus, one of the local villagers.

So it seems that

Spoiler:
                              it is unlikely
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                Am I the shortest person here? Did I calculate this right? I'm 5'3 (1,59 meters). I hate being so short.... my little baby sis is seven years younger and so much taller, it's embarassing.
                                I'm 5'0 (1.52 m) So I'm shorter. It's sucks big time!

Comment

Working...
                                X