X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, good pics
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      hehe, good pics

yea very lovely pics..

oh damn work... gonna miss the BSG ep. but i have it on DVD
      sigpic

Comment

hehe, good pics

When I get some spare time (and I mean a lot of it) I'll sort through my other P3 pics and post some more. But there's millions

Comment

Oooh. Stubble
          sigpic

Comment

Um... Just wanted to say hi and that even though I've been browsing this forum topic for a while, this is my first post on here. Also, forgive me if this seems kinda random and out of place. I'm a huge Kavan fan and I believe (this might have also been said but I don't think there will be any arguments for me repeating it but...) that they should make Kavan a regular on Atlantis. And that about covers it for my brief ranting for now. Oh, and Hi (again) to all Kavan fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Um... Just wanted to say hi and that even though I've been browsing this forum topic for a while, this is my first post on here. Also, forgive me if this seems kinda random and out of place. I'm a huge Kavan fan and I believe (this might have also been said but I don't think there will be any arguments for me repeating it but...) that they should make Kavan a regular on Atlantis. And that about covers it for my brief ranting for now. Oh, and Hi (again) to all Kavan fans!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Atlantean2005

You certainly won't get any arguments here about making Lorne a regular. I'm hoping that he gets more episodes this season. Hopefully someone will ask him at the con. As long as he's not killed off I'm not really bothered. I do hope he gets some interesting storylines . Character development, a love interest,
                some whumpage - I could go on an on an on about him. * I'll shut up now*

Have some pic spam:

We even love his feet

sigpic

Comment

Hi Atlantean2005! Welcome to the LorneLovers thread
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the thread Altantean2005!

Tech: Sir, there is a new member on the Thunk Thread!
                    Lorne: *Gulp*

Grab a Bucket, you gonna need it! If it's getting to small, let me know

Picspam!
                    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Welcome, Atlantean2005.

Nice pic spams.

Enemy Mine. Behind cut for their size.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes! Melfan, I'll let you know if the bucket gets too small!! On another note:

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        I've been v distracted the last few days. I've been writing a Lorne fan fiction story- and he's the main character!

i hope to be finished writing soon and have it up on fanfiction.net in 2-3 wks!
                        I would love to read your story. I'm currently writing a story myself that features Lorne as the main character. It's a crossover with Torchwood. Chapters 1-3 are currently up on fanfiction.net. But with work and writers block, I'm still working on chapter 4 but I hope to have it up soon!
                        Last edited by Atlantean2005; 02 April 2008, 02:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

iThanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes! Melfan, I'll let you know if the bucket gets too small!! On another note:

I would love to read your story. I'm currently writing a story myself that features Lorne as the main character. It's a crossover with Torchwood. Chapters 1-3 are currently up on fanfiction.net. But with work and writers block, I'm still working on chapter 4 but I hope to have it up soon!
                          Post a link, love to read it!
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Here's the link to my story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4114572/..._Horizons_Sing

I will warn you... there a few errors like spelling and such that I've changed on Word but haven't changed on the site yet. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!!!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS StarGate ;-) Lorne is a MAJOR HOTTIE ;-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Thanks Lizzie for the BREATHTAKING PICS ( especiallyLorne's feet LOL
                                Is Lorne supposed to be in Whispers in Season 5 ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X