Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
    Okies- just want to make sure i got the right info here

Kavan is 5 foot 9 inches (1.75cm), born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on 6th May 1970 (So it's his birthday soon)

has a wife and a kid born in oct 06.

And is a sexy as hell- loved by every single person in this thread!
    I think all of your statements are correct. Although I thought his kid was 6 months or so right now, but that would mean he was born in '07, but that's apparently incorrect. Love your last statement btw And oh so true

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
    This is a banner I made of Kavan as Carlisle Cullen from the Twilight Series... hey, I like the Kavampire

be kind - remember, I only have word and paint to work with
    For some reason I can't see the image on the thread itself, but now I'm quoting I can see the link, but I still can't access it.. How strange..

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    So I'm gonna have Kavan all to myself at the convention? Woohoo!
    You lucky!! Where is that con? Have fun! Give him hugs from all us LorneLovers on GW!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    My friend is a big Lorne fan and she saw this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M19ruackrnw
    which she showed me and now she wants Lorne/Teyla and keeps saying these two should be together and not John/Teyla ;-)
    Thank you too for the great Shep and Lorne pics .. These two are both HOTTIES

Kimberly
    You know, after Spoils of War I can see that. Teyla and Lorne. They were kinda cute together. Still I tend to lean towards Teyla/Shep though, more for Shep than Teyla. With her Kanaan.. tsss..

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    He’s only in the one ep. I didn’t understand a lick of what was going on but Kavan’s in it so I didn’t give a hoot *laughs* And that makes you 5’7” if I calculated that right… no promises

Is he really that tall? (Yes that is tall to me *laughs*) Hmmmm…

More for Lizzie!
    Spoiler:

And a tossed in bearded Kavan:

Spoiler:
    I don't like beards.. Do like the taking off clothes though!

Hehe, I just saw kavan's scenes in Stark Raving Mad. Had no idea what was going on, so I'm going to watch it as a whole soon. Then I might know why he was wearing the goggles, or that will forever remain a mystery.

I wikipedia-ed my height, and it is 5'10, Kavan is 5'9. Ah, what's an inch right
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
      My friend is a big Lorne fan and she saw this video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M19ruackrnw
      which she showed me and now she wants Lorne/Teyla and keeps saying these two should be together and not John/Teyla ;-)
      Thank you too for the great Shep and Lorne pics .. These two are both HOTTIES

Kimberly
      Just watched the video- great love it- Teyla- you are a lucky women!! Wish we could all be you!
      sigpic
      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          they're showing BSG on Scifi today...but I don't think any of them are Kavan's ep

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Actually yes one of them will be Kav's. "The Captain's Hand" airs today at 3PM Eastern
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

d'oh (shows how awake I am at the moment )

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                d'oh (shows how awake I am at the moment )

Spoiler:
                Hehe, don't worry. It is very usual for this thread to be distracted once you enter here every day and not feeling totally awake

Good pic btw..
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Wait my bad ... his episode airs TOMORROW
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    Hehe, don't worry. It is very usual for this thread to be distracted once you enter here every day and not feeling totally awake
                    true...I shouldn't be allowed outside before I've had my daily dose of Kavan and coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      true...I shouldn't be allowed outside before I've had my daily dose of Kavan and coffee.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ga/TheArk3.jpg

but then he is very distracting too
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been v distracted the last few days. I've been writing a Lorne fan fiction story- and he's the main character!

i hope to be finished writing soon and have it up on fanfiction.net in 2-3 wks!
                        sigpic
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Please post the link here too! I haven't really read any fanfic yet, just very short ones, but this one I'd like to read!
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Will post link as soon as I have a link, I just hope i can do justice to members of this thread and to Evan himself!

I will warn EVERYONE now that it is more of love story between Lorne and someone not an action or adventure story!
                            Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 01 April 2008, 07:48 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              So I'm gonna have Kavan all to myself at the convention? Woohoo!
                              Lucky, lucky girl. Ruffle his hair for me please.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

More for Lizzie!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/23.jpg[/IMG]
                              ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/25.jpg[/IMG]
                              ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/26.jpg[/IMG]
                              ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/27.jpg[/IMG]
                              ]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Jeremiah/28.jpg[/IMG]
                              thank you very much

And a tossed in bearded Kavan:

I remember seeing him as this character * racking brains* - what was he in - the Outer Limits?

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Will post link as soon as I have a link, I just hope i can do justice to members of this thread and to Evan himself!

I will warn EVERYONE now that it is more of love story between Lorne and someone not an action or adventure story!
                              Love story? Can't see anyone complaining about that in here. No sireee. Not me anyhows. I will love to read it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Lucky, lucky girl. Ruffle his hair for me please.

thank you very much

I remember seeing him as this character * racking brains* - what was he in - the Outer Limits?

Love story? Can't see anyone complaining about that in here. No sireee. Not me anyhows. I will love to read it.

yes Lorne does need someone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X