Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice picspam!

Made a Shep/Lorne wallie. You should know I'm not good at photoshop, and that the only thing I can do is copy and paste pics, no fancy smoothing of colors or anything, so keep that in mind . Hope you like it.

Spoiler:
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Nice picspam!

Made a Shep/Lorne wallie. You should know I'm not good at photoshop, and that the only thing I can do is copy and paste pics, no fancy smoothing of colors or anything, so keep that in mind . Hope you like it.

Spoiler:
      Me likey very much!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Nice picspam!

Spoiler:
        I like it. Lorne and Shep is thunkalicious . I like the bottom photo with Lorne and his puckered lips.
        sigpic

Comment

afternoon thunkers
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
            afternoon thunkers
            Hi mckaychick
            sigpic

Comment

Hey lizzie hows it going
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/49.jpg[/IMG]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/54.jpg[/IMG]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/13.jpg[/IMG]
                  He looks sooooo aggravated. Still cuter than cute though
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    Me likey very much!
                    Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    I like it. Lorne and Shep is thunkalicious . I like the bottom photo with Lorne and his puckered lips.
                    Thank you! Glad you liked it

Watching Stargate the movie right now on Dutch telly. It's gooood Such a funny moment at the start! They of course had no idea when making the movie: Daniel is at that con doing his thing, saying the Egyptians didn't built the piramids and all, and then somebody from the audience screams: "then who built them? the people from atlantis?!?" Lots of laughter of course. I thought that was hilarious looking at it 12 years later and the storyline as it evolved
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*pops in to see if anyone else is going to the con next weekend*

Finally broke down and bought a daypass and its accoutrements so I can go ogle Kavan and party with my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        The Tub isn't big enough!! Gotta find something bigger then
                        How is this??
                        okies that is fine for the moment- i also need

for hyperventilation for all these lovely pics!

there are sooo many- I love them all and there are too many to pick a favourite and too many to mention altogether!
                        Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 30 March 2008, 12:47 PM.
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Like it- love it and yes the pickered lips are bril in that pic!

Yes leighanners Happy Birhtday!!
                          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 30 March 2008, 12:46 PM. Reason: Had to add in birthday wishes
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            *pops in to see if anyone else is going to the con next weekend*

Finally broke down and bought a daypass and its accoutrements so I can go ogle Kavan and party with my friends.
                            Hey there! Have fun!
                            I'm not going (wish I was!)
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

hmmmm i could make a shep/lorne wp , maybe i will later on... *grins*
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X