Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    I think many, many people fans would be very upset and start campaining about it!
    We will not let that happen without a fight!!! But they won't, I'm sure of it.

Just about to sign up on Facebook! The girl I'm doing an essay thing with is not happy if she found out I'm not particularly doing any of that right now..
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Just about to sign up on Facebook! The girl I'm doing an essay thing with is not happy if she found out I'm not particularly doing any of that right now..

When you do join, feel free to add me as a friend. The link to my page is at the bottom of my sig (That goes for the rest of you as well!)

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

When you do join, feel free to add me as a friend. The link to my page is at the bottom of my sig (That goes for the rest of you as well!)
        I've friended you
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I've friended you
          I messaged you back!

You know, I'm starting to get more Stargate-convention-GateWorld related friends on Facebook than I am friends I see all the time

Comment

I messaged you back!

You know, I'm starting to get more Stargate-convention-GateWorld related friends on Facebook than I am friends I see all the time

But aren't we the best
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I messaged you back!

OT Facebook
              Spoiler:
              Do you have to add your college emailadress? Can't it just be your normal email address?
              We have such a site in the netherlands too called hyves (yeah, I know ) where I have my Dutch friends on, it's a lot of fun actually, also with fan pages and stuff like that
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

But aren't we the best
                Yup

OT Facebook
                Spoiler:
                Do you have to add your college emailadress? Can't it just be your normal email address?
                We have such a site in the netherlands too called hyves (yeah, I know ) where I have my Dutch friends on, it's a lot of fun actually, also with fan pages and stuff like that
                OT Facebook
                Spoiler:
                When I signed up it would only let me use my university address. I don't know why.

Comment

Yup

OT Facebook
                  Spoiler:
                  When I signed up it would only let me use my university address. I don't know why.
                  I think I just added you facebook, but it's a totally different site than I'm used to, so no idea if I did anything right.. so, anyone feel free to add me too if you want! and my facebook works..
                  Last edited by SanGate; 18 March 2008, 05:27 AM.
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think I just added you facebook, but it's a totally different site than I'm used to, so no idea if I did anything right.. so, anyone feel free to add me too if you want! and my facebook works..
                    You did add me

Comment

You did add me
                      You're my first friend! I already saw that no one from the Netherlands I know has one, so my friends at Gateworld, it will be a stargate based facebook! It took me btw 10 minutes to figure out how to get to my wall. I saw on your page you wrote on my wall, but couldn't figure out how to get there hehe. I know now! And thank you for the welcome! Nice Kavan page!! I joined of course. Great pic!
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

You're my first friend! I already saw that no one from the Netherlands I know has one, so my friends at Gateworld, it will be a stargate based facebook! It took me btw 10 minutes to figure out how to get to my wall. I saw on your page you wrote on my wall, but couldn't figure out how to get there hehe. I know now! And thank you for the welcome! Nice Kavan page!! I joined of course. Great pic!
                        Glad you like it! If you scroll through my friends list you might recognise one or two people. I'd give you more tips but I have a lot of work to do for this week and I'm really behind! Maybe during my Easter break

Comment

Glad you like it! If you scroll through my friends list you might recognise one or two people. I'd give you more tips but I have a lot of work to do for this week and I'm really behind! Maybe during my Easter break

It all looks great (i'm kinda using your profile to get around), but a bit difficult. Don't have time myself either (yes, behind too..), but we'll email on that Those quizzes are fantastic btw! I'm Daniel (see! firefly, you're good at that!) and carson. Well, could have been worse

Some nice Kindred I Lorne pic spam
                          Spoiler:

Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

It all looks great (i'm kinda using your profile to get around), but a bit difficult. Don't have time myself either (yes, behind too..), but we'll email on that Those quizzes are fantastic btw! I'm Daniel (see! firefly, you're good at that!) and carson. Well, could have been worse
                            Heh, I knew you were Daniel

They rarely seem to have Lorne quizzes though (I'll have to make one when I get some free time )

Comment

dirt!Lorne

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Dirty Lorne. Hmm. *looks innocent*

Comment

Working...
                                X