Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
    Has your laptop been fixed yet? I hope Sony grovelled. I mean, you need a good internet connection & working laptop so these thunk worthy photos load fast <g>
    Yep, I got it back 4 days after it left They may be crap but they sure give fast service. It works perfectly. And I got a complemetary cleaning cloth

Comment

Nice facebook fan page Firefly - I have joined Now there are 2 places to drool - yay <g>

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Yep, I got it back 4 days after it left They may be crap but they sure give fast service. It works perfectly. And I got a complemetary cleaning cloth
        Glad you have it back & that it's functioning.
        A complementary cleaning cloth? Wow Although it'll probably come in handy for wiping drool off the computer while viewing this thread <g>

Comment

Nice facebook fan page Firefly - I have joined Now there are 2 places to drool - yay <g>
          Thanks I thought it was about time he had one!

Which reminds me, for anyone on Facebook, I created a Kavan fan page. The link is here: Kavan fan page

Comment

Glad you have it back & that it's functioning.
            A complementary cleaning cloth? Wow Although it'll probably come in handy for wiping drool off the computer while viewing this thread <g>
            Very true

Comment

Which reminds me, for anyone on Facebook, I created a Kavan fan page. The link is here: Kavan fan page

This mean only one thing! I have to join Facebook!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Exactly my though! I have not really an idea what it is, but having craig veroni as a friend sounds good
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Nicky to save you having to answer every post individual you can use multi quote.

Here is how my friend explains it

Rather than quoting and replying to individual posts, the forum has a clever new multi-quote function that makes things a lot easier for everyone. At the bottom right of each post, there are 3 buttons - QUOTE, "+ and QR. The multi-quote button is the one in the middle.

To use it, simply click on the "+ button for every post that you want to reply to - you will see that the button will turn orange and become "-. When you've selected all the posts you want to reply to, scroll to the bottom of the page and click POST REPLY. This will take you to a new reply box with all of the posts you selected already pasted into the box, with the proper quote tags. All you need to do is type your reply to each post un the appropriate places and clik Submit Reply. Hope that helps!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    Exactly my though! I have not really an idea what it is, but having craig veroni as a friend sounds good
                    He who played Peter Grodin, right
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Added it to! And yes, it's about time!

Comment

Thanks for that firefly
                        I saved the link for adding to KSF one of these days lol
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Exaclty! Thought he was cute too. Then they suddenly killed the guy.. I was really upset then. Don't you dare making our Major a red shirt PTB!!!
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

You should!

I have a lot of famous "friends" now

Yes

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                            Added it to! And yes, it's about time!
                            Good to hear

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            Thanks for that firefly
                            I saved the link for adding to KSF one of these days lol
                            No problem! (Are you on FB?)

Comment

Exaclty! Thought he was cute too. Then they suddenly killed the guy.. I was really upset then. Don't you dare making our Major a red shirt PTB!!!
                              I think many, many people fans would be very upset and start campaining about it!

Comment

I think many, many people fans would be very upset and start campaining about it!
                                I, for one, would be livid.

Comment

Working...
                                X