• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Very!

What has he got on his head?

What a lovely smile.
    looks like a cookinghat!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

heh, that pic is cute. I know there is a story behind those hats .. i've seen other actors wear them in the past (Corin Nemec and Alexis Cruz for example)
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I know he loves to cook, so could be Where did you dig this up? Looks pretty funny!

Enemy mine pics
        spoilers for size

mentioning of his grand kids does this to him
        Spoiler:

they seem to have fun that his grand kids will survive
        Spoiler:

and yes, I found it very sweet he had to throw up at the sight of his coworker being eaten. Yes, melfan! A hug he deserves after this! Are we the one giving it? I certainly volunteer!
        Spoiler:

and submissive Lorne to end the pic spam with
        Spoiler:
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Very!

What has he got on his head?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...A716_Kavan.jpg

What a lovely smile.
          its the pic the actors do for the jedi chiefs. There a group who dress like jedis with lightsabers and chief hats who take pics with the actors at the wolf cons.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            heh, that pic is cute. I know there is a story behind those hats .. i've seen other actors wear them in the past (Corin Nemec and Alexis Cruz for example)
            A cooking hat and a light sabre. Must be one interesting story
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
              its the pic the actors do for the jedi chiefs. There a group who dress like jedis with lightsabers and chief hats who take pics with the actors at the wolf cons.
              You've gotta love these guys. The things they do for their fans.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                I know he loves to cook, so could be Where did you dig this up? Looks pretty funny!

Enemy mine pics
                spoilers for size

mentioning of his grand kids does this to him
                Spoiler:

they seem to have fun that his grand kids will survive
                Spoiler:

and yes, I found it very sweet he had to throw up at the sight of his coworker being eaten. Yes, melfan! A hug he deserves after this! Are we the one giving it? I certainly volunteer!
                Spoiler:

and submissive Lorne to end the pic spam with
                Spoiler:
                I'll be happy to hug him! Yea, he's being very submissive with a gun(?) in his hand!
                And is Teal'c checking out Lorne's ass?

A cooking hat and a light sabre. Must be one interesting story
                My toughts exactly
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I found this pic last week somewhere - really can't remember where - on my rummaging various websites.
                  I look at a lot of Scifi sites here and there. I hope I don't get my butt kicked over snurching it.

Great Enemy Mine pics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    I'll be happy to hug him! Yea, he's being very submissive with a gun(?) in his hand!
                    And is Teal'c checking out Lorne's ass?
                    LMAO it looks like he does

So weird looking unas make Lorne go all submissive. Is that information we can use? *gutter calls*

I found this pic last week somewhere - really can't remember where - on my rummaging various websites.
                    I look at a lot of Scifi sites here and there. I hope I don't get my butt kicked over snurching it.

Great Enemy Mine pics.
                    Yes, snurching is good! And no, no idea if your butt gets kicked for it
                    And thanks! Going through the road not taken pics, good ones in that too! If I got time, I'll post them. The damn uploading just takes ages today.
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Was Lorne in the finale? I didn't get to see it! I've been outta the loop in this 'world' for the past couple of weeks...I feel like I've missed a lifetime!
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        Was Lorne in the finale? I didn't get to see it! I've been outta the loop in this 'world' for the past couple of weeks...I feel like I've missed a lifetime!
                        He was in The Last Man yes! Not saying anything, but it's good, real good, that's all I'll say
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

He was in The Last Man yes! Not saying anything, but it's good, real good, that's all I'll say
                          So I should go ahead and spend the $1.99 and buy it on iTunes?!?!
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            I love the Jedi Chefs!! You should browse through their website sometime, some of the pictures they've gotten of actors are hilarious! It's great when they can get the actor to don the entire outfit!

Yes! I thought it was really good Not going to say anything else though *zips lips*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Definately. It's my favourite ep of the series

Comment

You definetly should! It was a very good episode. Especially for Lorne

Comment

Working...
                                X