Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Guys, just a tip. Please remember that talking about downloads is okay - if they're legal (iTunes etc). The 'other kind' of downloads aren't allowed to be mentioned on the forum
    Sorry - that's one reason I did not download anything yet.. I just have no clue if it's legal or not. Maybe I can get them on DVD^^

Comment

Guys, just a tip. Talking about downloads is okay - if they're legal (iTunes etc). The 'other kind' of downloads aren't allowed to be mentioned on the forum, so please be careful
      Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      Sorry - that's one reason I did not download anything yet.. I just have no clue if it's legal or not. Maybe I can get them on DVD^^
      That's exactly why I mentioned Itunes in the pm as right way of doing it, and 'the other' downloads differently
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Finally watched Road Not Taken. *sighs* SGC Lorne!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Finally watched Road Not Taken. *sighs* SGC Lorne!!!
          Oh lovely heh erika! That was such a nice surprise when he was in it for me! That was the time I got into the guy, so was very much squeeing when I saw him all of the sudden!

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I just loved seeing him calling her Sam and all worried about her! *dreamily*
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

*g* I feel I'll watch that ep again very soon!
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

I just loved seeing him calling her Sam and all worried about her! *dreamily*
                  *g* I feel I'll watch that ep again very soon!
                  I remember watching that scene when Sam thinks they are married, and me thinking that too at that moment! Sooo jealous. I did kinda saw that though, better than with rodney at least ;P
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    I remember watching that scene when Sam thinks they are married, and me thinking that too at that moment! Sooo jealous. I did kinda saw that though, better than with rodney at least ;P
                    oookay, which episode is it? I can't remember it at all... Sam's got short hair in the shots so was it in SG1? I'm really confused right now

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      oookay, which episode is it? I can't remember it at all... Sam's got short hair in the shots so was it in SG1? I'm really confused right now
                      We do really jump back and forth between all his work don't we.. sorry bout that. We tend to get a bit overexcited..

These pics are from Sg1 season 10 ep the road not taken. It's really good and has a lot of Lorne!
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I highly recomend seeing it!

*iz jealous of Sam*
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Me too!

And do you remember 'enemy mine' fainne? That was Lorne's first ep, in season 7 of sg1. I didn't pay much attention to him then, but now it's very interesting to see that one again too! He's puking in it too, for a good reason, which gave us here another reason to hug the man
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            We do really jump back and forth between all his work don't we.. sorry bout that. We tend to get a bit overexcited..

These pics are from Sg1 season 10 ep the road not taken. It's really good and has a lot of Lorne!
                            Oh.. ok..so my suggestion was right. But I did not watch season 10 *ash on my head* I didn't have much time when it was on TV. And now I am desperately waiting for the reruns

And do you remember 'enemy mine' fainne? That was Lorne's first ep, in season 7 of sg1. I didn't pay much attention to him then, but now it's very interesting to see that one again too! He's puking in it too, for a good reason, which gave us here another reason to hug the man
                            Yes, I remember this episode. But didn't pay much attention to him either. I think I should watch it again before I got withdrawal syndrome

Comment

Enemy Mine was the first episode of SG I ever watched.

Comment

Enemy Mine was the first episode of SG I ever watched.
                                Really? A good ep to start watching
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X