Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
    I just watched it (for, like, the tenth time) and I freaked out when I noticed it

Spoiler:
    I love how he's exactly like how a general of SGC should be - all General E(thics) Lorne and then authorizes the mission anyway (thus saving the day!!!)

and I thought it was cool (but weird) that almost every other character was a red shirt in that timeline except Lorne...
    Yea, pretty funny!

from Lornelovers, of course

PICS!!!
    Spoiler:

25 years later, and the smile's still there
    Wonderful pic. Is it just me, or is Lorne still yummy 25 years later?

Spoiler:

why, yes, I can make a train whistle by blowing between my thumbs..
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I just watched it (for, like, the tenth time) and I freaked out when I noticed it

Spoiler:
      I love how he's exactly like how a general of SGC should be - all General E(thics) Lorne and then authorizes the mission anyway (thus saving the day!!!)
      and I thought it was cool (but weird) that almost every other character was a red shirt in that timeline except Lorne...
      Spoiler:
      Ya know, when I was watching it, as holograph!Rodney told the sob stories of the rest of the team I was thinking "What about Lorne?" and then all of sudden he comes on screen as a General!!

I guess his love for the city won out in the end over his military training, it's definitely going to make me see Lorne in a new light now, knowing that it was him, in the end, that allowed Atlantis to be saved.

I just hope his lack of a red shirt in this episode doesn't constitute for a red shirt later on... I could deal with an AR red shirt, or AT like in this episode. Though... we had enough of a red shirt scare with Lorne in the past already so lets not tempt fate.

But golly gee whiz, when I saw him as the General I really really REALLY had to contain myself! My mother was sitting right next to me, and my brother on my other side... and there was a stranger visiting watching as well so I didn't want to look like a total idiot I still hunkered down, squeed to myself and did a few mini bounces on the couch and kept repeating "That is TOO cool" I think my mother was looking at me weird--probably thinking I'm too old for celeb crushes

PICS!!!
      Spoiler:

25 years later, and the smile's still there
      Gosh!! I love that picture! *points at the E* Mwahahahahaha! TPTB have no excuse now!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Wonderful pic. Is it just me, or is Lorne still yummy 25 years later?
      I don't think Lorne will be anything less than yummy. Besides, this will give old ladies something to thunk over (granted they survive.....)

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Ya know, when I was watching it, as holograph!Rodney told the sob stories of the rest of the team I was thinking "What about Lorne?" and then all of sudden he comes on screen as a General!!

I guess his love for the city won out in the end over his military training, it's definitely going to make me see Lorne in a new light now, knowing that it was him, in the end, that allowed Atlantis to be saved.

I just hope his lack of a red shirt in this episode doesn't constitute for a red shirt later on... I could deal with an AR red shirt, or AT like in this episode. Though... we had enough of a red shirt scare with Lorne in the past already so lets not tempt fate.

But golly gee whiz, when I saw him as the General I really really REALLY had to contain myself! My mother was sitting right next to me, and my brother on my other side... and there was a stranger visiting watching as well so I didn't want to look like a total idiot I still hunkered down, squeed to myself and did a few mini bounces on the couch and kept repeating "That is TOO cool" I think my mother was looking at me weird--probably thinking I'm too old for celeb crushes
        The funny thing is, I never had that thought, I was just surprised when
        Spoiler:
        McKay went to Lorne who turned out to be a general! That was awsome!

Gosh!! I love that picture! *points at the E* Mwahahahahaha! TPTB have no excuse now!
        I know, and not to be a spoilsport, but there are other malenames that starts with an E

I don't think Lorne will be anything less than yummy. Besides, this will give old ladies something to thunk over (granted they survive.....)
        *Goes deeper down the gutter*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I know, and not to be a spoilsport, but there are other malenames that starts with an E
          Elbert... Eli... Eugene *gags* Nope, I'll stick with Evan

I consider it a good thing since the other names the PTB have thrown out have been non-E names

Comment

Elbert... Eli... Eugene *gags* Nope, I'll stick with Evan

I consider it a good thing since the other names the PTB have thrown out have been non-E names
            Yea, I know, one of them being Wayne

Agree with ya, Evan it is. Nothing else!

Comment

So who else thinks the HOTTIE Major
              Spoiler:
              ages well....Oh wait...Now he's the HOTTIE general!!!
              sigpic

Comment

That episode was sooo awesome. It really sounded like Rodney said 'Colonel Lorne' It wasn't until now that I knew it was General! That was great though, of course Lorne would authorise it.

Something that made me suspect something odd going on is that Rodney said was
                Spoiler:
                "What also is going on here" sort of implies that some calamity is occuring on Earth as well

Can't wait until Season 5!

Comment

Great screencaps thanks Cathain
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    So who else thinks the HOTTIE Major
                    Spoiler:
                    ages well....Oh wait...Now he's the HOTTIE general!!!
                    Me! Me!
                    *raises hand*

Comment

Me! Me!
                      *raises hand*
                      heehee,after
                      Spoiler:
                      25 years he's still as hot as ever

Oh i so hope we get to see alot more of the HOTTIE Major next season...And that smile...mm mm mm,it's just to die for!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        heehee,after
                        Spoiler:
                        25 years he's still as hot as ever

Oh i so hope we get to see alot more of the HOTTIE Major next season...And that smile...mm mm mm,it's just to die for!!
                        yup!
                        lost what I was gonna type, had to do with Lorne...
                        Oh, yea, Watch that part over and over again so many times, just because!

Comment

Yea, I know, one of them being Wayne

Agree with ya, Evan it is. Nothing else!
                          Now see, whenever I heard that I picture Lorne sauntering in John Wayne style through the gate, shirt unbuttoned at the neck, hand resting on his holster, stetson set back on his head and a drawl to his voice.......... okay, so maybe cowboy!Lorne ain't so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            heeeyyy

re that screen cap

Spoiler:
                            notice the painting in lorney's office???

that has to be the one that he did in sunday
                            Yeah, you're right!!!!

Here, came to drop this off for y'all, based on the painting idea.... enjoy

--Kate

Comment

Now see, whenever I heard that I picture Lorne sauntering in John Wayne style through the gate, shirt unbuttoned at the neck, hand resting on his holster, stetson set back on his head and a drawl to his voice.......... okay, so maybe cowboy!Lorne ain't so bad

Thank you, now I have that image in my head!
                              And It's quite pleasant!

Comment

OMG LORNE!

*bounces* im so excited right now
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X