X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    morning thunkers
    Good afternoon!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hey mel hows it going
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
        hey mel hows it going
        good, home from work, sick.
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hope you get better. Im in the middle of class and my teacher has given us a break :0)
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

-ignores Ronan, Teyla, and Rodney-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Dirty!Lorne!!!

EB, you spoil me in every thread!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

-ignores Ronan, Teyla, and Rodney-
                Ignores who?
                All I see is Lorne!

Comment

lmao...that's right

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    Oh wow…I’m gone just hearing about it! *laughs* You’re so lucky!!!

And dang I'm jealous, I haven't gotten to read Skydiver's fic yet! So in the mean time:
                    It was the best timing in a photo op ever lol he asked me about the parties & how he wished he could have gone, spoke about his son, we spoke about the usual where are you from etc.

Love those photos you posted - how cute with the little puppy!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    You are all so lucky! Meeting him in RL!!! I'm sooo jealous..

I know exactly what you mean..
                    I'm sure he'll be doing more Cons - he seemed to enjoy himself - so hopefully you'll meet him soon Yep, I'm in danger of destroying my keyboard spending time in this thread

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    You lucky, lucky girl you. Hope you didn't drool too much.LOL
                    I tried not to too much <g> In the autograph session he recognised me & my friend & when we got to his table said 'there they are'. After he signed my photos, he stood up, gave them to me, said 'come here' then hugged & kissed me. I think I floated out the room lol
                    Last edited by Nicky; 07 March 2008, 02:13 PM. Reason: To take out the reposted photos & make my post less huge ;)

Comment

Just saw the scene with Garrity and Richard in the 4400 where he runs into him and Richard throws him backwards. I never heard a cuter "oh boy"! Ow, he needs another hug!! *hugs*
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        Just a friendly reminder to not post pics with a width over 700. It messes up the screen for some folks.

Nice photo Nici!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          Wier looks jealous
                          But she's getting butt action, so she shouldn't complain
                          LMAO! I hadn't noticed that, but you're right, she does look a tad irate

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

Just saw the scene with Garrity and Richard in the 4400 where he runs into him and Richard throws him backwards. I never heard a cuter "oh boy"! Ow, he needs another hug!! *hugs*
                            What episode?

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
                            LMAO! I hadn't noticed that, but you're right, she does look a tad irate
                            Yea, that was the, uh, maybe 10th thing I noticed about in the pic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              There's now a queue forming to hug Lorne.
                              *Gets in the back of the line* Wow, that's a long line...but I'll wait forever anyway

Spoiler:

Don't look so worried Lorne - we'll be gentle.
                              oh course

Comment

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
                                *Gets in the back of the line* Wow, that's a long line...but I'll wait forever anyway

oh course
                                mmmm thats why we hug our clones... no pushin and shovin
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X