Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Just watched Fear Itself! Poor Jed!! That's some big whumping he thought he got! Had the urge to hug him too!
    *Hugs Jed*

It is cozy in here isn't it! *watches outside the bubble and sees big hail stones coming down*. Better stay inside! Lot's of Lorne to distract me
    Yea, Lorne is good at that

OT
    Spoiler:
    Just got great news! Big chance I'm going to Edinburgh with my mom at the end om May/beginning of June for a weekend! With a Scottish evening with a pipe band and lots of kilts! Oh, can't wait to visit the land of Carson Beckett! First time to the UK too! squee!
    Sounds like fun!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hey thunkers
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        *Hugs Jed*

Yea, Lorne is good at that

Sounds like fun!
        Yes, Lorne is very good at distracting one! Still haven't gotten to my stupid RL homework because of him.. Ah well, there's always tomorrow of course
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yes, Lorne is very good at distracting one! Still haven't gotten to my stupid RL homework because of him.. Ah well, there's always tomorrow of course
          what is RL?
          Homework is never fun! Thank good I've graduated! But now I have work to do Not today tough, am sick, so I'm home from work
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

what is RL?
            Homework is never fun! Thank good I've graduated! But now I have work to do Not today tough, am sick, so I'm home from work
            RL=Real Life, and don't worry, I found out myself today, so I'm using it a bit extensively maybe today

Oh yes, graduating! Still 2 or 3 years to go.. Ah well, it's for the future of course..
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

RL=Real Life, and don't worry, I found out myself today, so I'm using it a bit extensively maybe today

Oh yes, graduating! Still 2 or 3 years to go.. Ah well, it's for the future of course..
              I see. I graduated 3,5 years ago! Wow, Never tought it was that long!

Comment

I see. I graduated 3,5 years ago! Wow, Never tought it was that long!
                Wow! Time goes fast huh. I've no been studying for 3,5 years. Did you enjoy your school? And now your working, do you enjoy that? I'm not so sure whether I'm going to like the working that much. Maybe also because I still have no idea what I'll be doing for a job. But for instance, no time for looking around at your computer at nice Lorne pics!
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Wow! Time goes fast huh. I've no been studying for 3,5 years. Did you enjoy your school? And now your working, do you enjoy that? I'm not so sure whether I'm going to like the working that much. Maybe also because I still have no idea what I'll be doing for a job. But for instance, no time for looking around at your computer at nice Lorne pics!
                  Yup, it sure does.
                  Yea I kind a like it, I like the people I work with
                  Lorne piccies!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Just got great news! Big chance I'm going to Edinburgh with my mom at the end om May/beginning of June for a weekend! With a Scottish evening with a pipe band and lots of kilts! Oh, can't wait to visit the land of Carson Beckett! First time to the UK too! squee!
                    Cool! That's where I live! PM me if you want to know the good places to visit

Comment

I'm alive!

Miss me? I was gone for awhile huh... I was out of town for the weekend, went and took part in a Civil War Reenactment (one of the few things I love better than stargate and that's saying something!). But now I'm back to happily thunking away

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                        I'm alive!

Miss me? I was gone for awhile huh... I was out of town for the weekend, went and took part in a Civil War Reenactment (one of the few things I love better than stargate and that's saying something!). But now I'm back to happily thunking away
                        Civil War Reeanactment?
                        What we do for fun!

Comment

Hi Sangate

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          [/QUOTE]

You'll love it. I have only visited the place once but loved every minute of it. The castle is great.The scots are lovely
                          sigpic

Comment

Civil War Reeanactment?
                            What we do for fun!
                            Oh yes, and what fun it is!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              Oh yes, and what fun it is!!
                              And what is it you do exactly?

Comment

Just watched Fear Itself! Poor Jed!! That's some big whumping he thought he got! Had the urge to hug him too!
                                I know, and then he looked so peaceful later
                                Spoiler:

It is cozy in here isn't it! *watches outside the bubble and sees big hail stones coming down*. Better stay inside! Lot's of Lorne to distract me.
                                Yes, I just woke up (meaning I've been sleeping for over 12 hrs.) Happy Snow Day form inside the bubble.

Bleh..got a few years before I can graduate

Comment

Working...
                                X