• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    "No i didn't drunk turn up to set... wait"
    Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Does look it bit tipsy doesn't he
    See to me, even though I've never been able to sit through the film, he's rocking the Zoolander look:

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        See to me, even though I've never been able to sit through the film, he's rocking the Zoolander look:

Hes practicing his catwalk look.. Like he needs it i had a weird dream int he car today lol Lorne was in a band on atlantis they were doing kareoke lol! Then it went from that to everyone dancing and being idiots then for some reason i woke up thinking about how wild amanda tapping would have been when she was younger.. then i went WTF?! lol
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Hes practicing his catwalk look.. Like he needs it i had a weird dream int he car today lol Lorne was in a band on atlantis they were doing kareoke lol! Then it went from that to everyone dancing and being idiots then for some reason i woke up thinking about how wild amanda tapping would have been when she was younger.. then i went WTF?! lol
          When I first read this, I was like: dreaming in the car?! What?! But you were probably not the one driving it I persume.. And that's coming from someone who's not even permitted to drive.. Just had a pretty intense schoolday, let's keep it at that.
          Dreaming about Lorne is fun huh? I did it once, but it involved him having a very friendly chat with a girl, and I felt very upset. But that feeling shocked me so much, I immediately woke up in fright. I would liked to have seen where that dream was going, but alas
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

mornin ya'll
                sigpic

Comment

Morning CKO!

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I have been lacking my in Lorne Thunking so...

SG-1 PicSpam!

Comment

Comment

*licks lips, and bares fangs* mmmm neck.. *pounces and nibbles contently on neck* sorry cant help meslef
                          sigpic

Comment

I need my Lorne daily fix! I'm happy now!
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

It's kinda quiet here huh.
                              Let's make that up. I'll look around for some nice pics for Lorne fix
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                It's kinda quiet here huh.
                                Let's make that up. I'll look around for some nice pics for Lorne fix
                                Here we go:

Doppelganger (I just LOVE this ep!):

Spoiler:

This one always cracks me up!
                                Last edited by *Erika*; 29 February 2008, 03:07 AM. Reason: *g* spelling
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X