X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    Found the SGA boyfriend quiz
    http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=31087N
    Who would your Stargate: Atlantis boyfriend be?
    You scored as a John Sheppard

Carson Beckett 67%
    John Sheppard 67%
    Rodney McKay 58%
    Radek Zelenka 42%
    Ronon Dex 42%
    Maijor Lorne 33%
    Steve the Wraith 8%

Hmmm, interesting...didn't really see that coming. Then again there isn't a man I'd turn down on this list (Except Steve )

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    A de-wraithfied Michael is hot!
    Is that wrong of me for thinking like that??
    An amnesiac wraith turned human, but the possibilties
    "Oh, no you my boyfriend, you don't remember? What a shame! We can make new memories! Come here cowboy!"
    Not at all melfan! De-wraithed Michael is hot, heck I'd even take half & half Michael over Steve, Todd, etc!
    Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 08 February 2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Thank you Elflinn! Green for you for going out of your way to let us know!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      Oh, ya'll want to see some RNT icons I made today? Was bored
      http://idlewild202.livejournal.com/3823.html
      Oooh purdy...I like Idle! I have to friend you
      Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 08 February 2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Who would your Stargate: Atlantis boyfriend be?
        You scored as a John Sheppard

Carson Beckett 67%
        John Sheppard 67%
        Rodney McKay 58%
        Radek Zelenka 42%
        Ronon Dex 42%
        Maijor Lorne 33%
        Steve the Wraith 8%

Hmmm, interesting...didn't really see that coming. Then again there isn't a man I'd turn down on this list (Except Steve )

Not at all melfan! De-wraithed Michael is hot, heck I'd even take half & half Michael over Steve, Todd, etc!

Just read something regarding season 5 Search and Rescue I'll put in under Spoilers space, just in case. Don't know how many has read this
        Spoiler:
        Lorne is injured, trapped in a room, with a claustrophic McKay. But all of this can be changed in heartbeat...

Oh, And I will need your moral support.
        You may not know this, but I'm a very shy person. But I've met a guy on an online dating service! I've talked to him trough MSN, but never talked to him over the phone. And Today, Saturday, we will meet for the first time!
        One part of me is happy, happy, happy! The other is. What the hell have I gotten myself into!? It's my shyness.

Any hoo. Your support would mean the world to me!
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You may not know this, but I'm a very shy person. But I've met a guy on an online dating service! I've talked to him trough MSN, but never talked to him over the phone. And Today, Saturday, we will meet for the first time!
          One part of me is happy, happy, happy! The other is. What the hell have I gotten myself into!? It's my shyness.

All I have to say is have fun, be careful and be yourself!
          Being only 18 I've had my fair share of "be careful" speeches from my parents so I'm going to sound a bit boring and pessimistic here, but don't be surprised if he turns out to be something you weren't expecting, and please make sure you meet in a public place, i.e. a cafe or something.
          My parents were terrified of me meeting everyone from GW at P3 (!) So I had to take a friend they knew for that. If you're really nervous, try taking a friend for moral support. They don't have to sit with you but if you know they're there it might help. God, I sound like I'm trying to put you off. Sorry!

Comment

What FF says! Och snälla var rädd om dig. Kram!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Being only 18 I've had my fair share of "be careful" speeches from my parents so I'm going to sound a bit boring and pessimistic here, but don't be surprised if he turns out to be something you weren't expecting, and please make sure you meet in a public place, i.e. a cafe or something.
            My parents were terrified of me meeting everyone from GW at P3 (!) So I had to take a friend they knew for that. If you're really nervous, try taking a friend for moral support. They don't have to sit with you but if you know they're there it might help. God, I sound like I'm trying to put you off. Sorry!
            So young and yet so smart!!

BTW:

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

So young and yet so smart!!

BTW:

Thanks (Bambam wished me a happy birthday this morning )

Comment

Thanks (Bambam wished me a happy birthday this morning )
                GASP! He did? What a great way to start your day on.
                That's so sweet of him. Then again we knew that, right?!

Comment

GASP! He did? What a great way to start your day on.
                  That's so sweet of him. Then again we knew that, right?!
                  Yep Dan Payne and Joe Mallozzi too

Comment

Yep Dan Payne and Joe Mallozzi too
                    Haha I saw the greeting over at JM's, but Dan to? *iz green*
                    Well my B-day is just 11 days away, but I wont get that "spoiled".
                    (sorry for not being able to hide my envy. LMAO)

Here, Lorne made you a cake

Comment

Haha I saw the greeting over at JM's, but Dan to? *iz green*
                      Well my B-day is just 11 days away, but I wont get that "spoiled".
                      (sorry for not being able to hide my envy. LMAO)

Here, Lorne made you a cake
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...tar/cake23.jpg
                      Thanks! (You know, if you got a facebook account you might be able to get birthday wishes from them )

Comment

Thanks! (You know, if you got a facebook account you might be able to get birthday wishes from them )
                        You have a facebook account?! I never gotten in to that stuff... yet. LOL
                        I do hope you are having a wonderful and sunny b-day!

Comment

mornin everyone... happy bday ff
                          sigpic

Comment

jag lovar

Originally Posted by firefly827347
                            No, no. I just putting on some curage! Do you know how close I am from just calling and saying I can't meet?!
                            We are meeting in town, he's comming by train, we from 2 different cities.
                            But we have talked the last month, and everything has klicked, but damn my shyness! I totally know what you mean. I should be careful, I am.
                            I will get to tomorrow with an update with how it went.
                            Hopefully I wont be scarred for life
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Oh no! What if he was running from the Wraith you got as boyfriend in that test??
                              Oh no!!
                              Damn!
                              I have to talk to my wraith boyfriend, that snacking on Lorne is a big no-no!
                              He can go snack on Kavanaugh

Good luck Melfan

Happy Birthday Firefly

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X