Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Hey guys, popping in with a new wall Let me know what you think please!
    -drools-
    Ooooo...That's great! Is it snurchable?

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbaby07 View Post
      -drools-
      Ooooo...That's great! Is it snurchable?
      Yes of course I'm glad everyone's liked it so far!

Comment

Great wp Cath

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
          NO DUH!!! of course it's our major!!! beautifully done!

hiya! this your first time here?

aww! *hugs* see ya later!

Yep first time, i haven't got the hang of anything yet. Plus i got alot of school stuff to do. Since the time is different here it's hard to talk to anyone.
          (i don't really know how to quote a reply so bear with me?). I hope to speak to you guys but it's 7:30AM here so i got to get ready for school. I was really going to say. Major Lorne is wicked.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
            Yep first time, i haven't got the hang of anything yet. Plus i got alot of school stuff to do. Since the time is different here it's hard to talk to anyone.
            (i don't really know how to quote a reply so bear with me?). I hope to speak to you guys but it's 7:30AM here so i got to get ready for school. I was really going to say. Major Lorne is wicked.
            Welcome
            You'll be fine, just make sure you read the rules and FAQs at the top and you should be okay

Hope you have a good day at school! I've got a 9am chemistry lecture

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              A twin brother would be best!!
              that's what I was thinking

Cathain Nottingham - that is awesome
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                You're welcome Here's a pic of Kavan I took at P3. I crept right to the front to take pics and he looked right at me while I was laughing at something he'd said! During the autos he told me that he'd noticed and I'd made him self-conscious
                When I get my pics sorted I'll post more of the hundreds I took This one is my desktop background at the moment!

Thanks for sharing this photo FF! Glad you had a great time! Looking forward to more pics.

Cathain your wallpaper is just lovely!

Survived my first day of work experience that is part of my course. I'm doing work at a coffee lounge place. I helped make a few coffees, milkshakes, brought food out to the customers, wiped down tables, and I also got accquianted with the dishwasher. 4 hours non stop. Looks to Lorneclone and think about ordering him massage my feet.

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hey guys, popping in with a new wall Let me know what you think please!

There used to be an LJ community where there were two Lorne's on Atlantis, Evan and Marcus!! I can't find the site but I had grabbed this bit of art off of it...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/GW/PWNED.jpg
                  cool wp and at the drawing.

Welcome Boo

sigpic

Comment

Clone come! and massage my feet i've had a long day!!!!
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

There used to be an LJ community where there were two Lorne's on Atlantis, Evan and Marcus!! I can't find the site but I had grabbed this bit of art off of it...
                        http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/GW/PWNED.jpg
                        lmao...funny and here's the link to the Evan/Marcus LJ comm http://community.livejournal.com/lorne_lorne/

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                          Welcome!! You'll figure it out in no time, just keep pressing things, if it does what you want then remember that! It's really not that hard to navigate and use this forum once you get the hang of it.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

morning thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

mornin ya'lls
                              sigpic

Comment

hey cko
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X