No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never realised they made a series out of Blade, but that would explain the teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairey View Post
      I never realised they made a series out of Blade, but that would explain the teeth.
      Yeah, it didn't last very long

Comment

I assumed so seeing as I hadn't heard of it.

Btw, I agree about the x-factor results, I wanted Nicki to win, but unfortunately she didn't cry enough so she didn't get through, despite having the better voice!

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
          The X-Factor's under investigation for vote fixing. Apparently Rhydian's lines were jammed all night. If they were jammed due to people voting for him he should've won, so ITV twigged that something was a bit fishy. I don't know the whole story though, my mum just told me. Rhydian was my favourite from the start, though I quite liked Niki.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
            At first he annoyed me, but once they stopped trying to make him into diva and gave him decent songs to sing I liked him more. As for the vote fixing, I think its better he'd not fixed into a contract, he'd do better on the went end than trying to sell pop records, afterall how many people from talent competitons are still out there oday and doing well?

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              Apparently Simon Cowell jsut signed him for a record deal, and after that Andrew Lloyd Webber wants him in a show. Rhydian wants to be in Phantom of the Opera. Same Difference are supposed to be getting signed by Simon too.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                I liked Same Difference. I think most of the happiness in the world eminates from them. There's probably a small town somewhere where everyone is depressed all the time just to even out the balance

Comment

Psst ... hey get back to Kavan-talk

sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Sorry! and hwooh *sighs*

Comment

Sorry Nici

Comment

mmm much better
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...we need some headshots for all of the lovely LorneLovers

Comment

Nice shots! Especially that last one...*fans self*
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hi all (again) nice to know I've been missed *Disappears in a puff of smoke like the Demon Queen*

Comment

Hi Reefgirl

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X