Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
    I don't know why they wouldn't do something like that Atlantis is already rated M, They just need to have something happen so it fits in.
    What does M rating mean?
    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

When I saw Cathain's post, I read butt instead of bust... my mind is constantly in the gutter!
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
          What does M rating mean?
          M = M+15, Mature Audiences over 15 years of age

Possible themes - Medium level Violence, Low Level Drug Use, Medium Level Drug References, Medium Level Sexual Refrences, Medium Level Coarse Language

Thats the Australian classification anyway, if any of those indicators are higher then that it pushes it to MA+15 Mature only. (But it does depend on the actual things that come across in the show however) Which includes Low level sex scenes and nudity

Theres also R+18 - Adult Audiences only which pretty much includes all of the High Levels. And AV+21 (Extreme Adult Violence) which covers Extreme Level Violence

Comment

The american and usually english type ratings are a little strange for me. It's just so much simpler here. I think there's four. The lowest is for every ages, than audience below 12 with adults, than just above 16 and 18. That's all.

BTW thanks for the explanation.

Comment

morning thunkers
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                The american and usually english type ratings are a little strange for me. It's just so much simpler here. I think there's four. The lowest is for every ages, than audience below 12 with adults, than just above 16 and 18. That's all.

BTW thanks for the explanation.
                The English ratings are...

U - Universal, suitable for everyone
                PG - Parental Guidence, not suitible for little kiddies, use discression
                12 - Over 12's only, a little scary
                15 - Over 15's only, more scary, may contain some violence and brief nudity and sex scenes
                18 - Over 18's only contains sex, drugs and rock 'n'roll and anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  The English ratings are...

U - Universal, suitable for everyone
                  PG - Parental Guidence, not suitible for little kiddies, use discression
                  12 - Over 12's only, a little scary
                  15 - Over 15's only, more scary, may contain some violence and brief nudity and sex scenes
                  18 - Over 18's only contains sex, drugs and rock 'n'roll and anything else
                  Hmm, it's almost the same as here, except here 15=16.

Comment

Here we have:

All audiences - no big deal
                    10 - over 10 years old, some minor scary things
                    14 - over 14 years old, little scary, minor violence, kissing and make outs
                    16 - over 16 years old, scary, some violence, minor sex scenes, brief nudity
                    18 - over 18 years old, strong films, very scary, more violence and sex
                    21 - over 21 years old, too strong, violent, lots of sex, very graphic and open nudity.
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It looks like Lorne is a sleep in that top picture.

Can someone please remind me how to do a spolier cut or whatever it is, so that next time I can put these pics in spoilers for those who haven't seen this episode. Thanks in advanced.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Just click in the button with the "!".
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

[spoilers][ /spoilers] without the space, put those brackets around the image URL

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Two new LorneLovers! Welcome greenrocks84 and phynyxoffyre!!! And on a celabratory day! Renewed for S5!!
                            Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Welcome to the newbies!
                            Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Greenrocks and Phyn!
                            Thanks for all the welcomes!

Spoiler:
                            All the tats sound cool.

I just have a small Chinese character on my back on my left shoulder blade. It's the symbol for 'Phoenix.' I'd like to get an Egyptian Ankh on on the inside of my right wrist and a Celtic Tree of Life on the inside of my left wrist. Then on my back I want to get a phoenix and a wolf made into a Yin Yang with 'Phoenix of the Sun' and Wolf of the Moon' written in Chinese characters on either side of it.

But first I need the time and money for all of that.
                            sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

What a nice surpise to see Lorne this week. Sure it wasn't much but it made my night. lol
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                What a nice surpise to see Lorne this week. Sure it wasn't much but it made my night. lol
                                Mine too.
                                sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X