No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seen past season 3 of The 4400 yet. Who got married? And is that Summer Glau on the left of that last pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
      someone told us when they did a set visit a few months ago...
      Spoiler:
      sheppard and zelenka...and i think carter. teyla? i can't remember on the girls. i know sheppard and zelenka for positive sure. i'll check the others when i get home from work.
      S4

Spoiler:
      yeah its Sheppard and Zelenka, Sam and Teyla, and Katie and Rodney. i wonder where ronan is.. ooooh with keller... hmm i wonder where lorney is?
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        Morning Reef.. How are you?
        Knackered, we raised about £200 for Macmillan today

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Knackered, we raised about £200 for Macmillan today
          Well done!

Comment

Comment

mornin ya'lls *bounces* season opener on tonite... *sulks* and i gotta work too... damn, but i'll be seein the second showin for sure...
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!!!
                S4
                Spoiler:
                Apparently we get to find out some new info on Lorne in this season but I cant for the life of me remember which episode its in. I really hope it dont get cut.

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
                (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
                Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
                Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

me neither... course we always like new info bout our sexy major
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't worry CKO I have to work as well, so I have the DVR set up...but I'm more upset about missing DW then SGA (just 'cause Lorne isn't in the ep).

I think we learn more 'bout Lorne in 'Doppelganer' but I could be wrong.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                      Well done!
                      Thanks, we did have a bit of competition, there was one at the town hall, one in a tea shop and one in an estate agents, but money is money for Macmillan

Comment

sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

happy friday thunkers
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Is it friday, I have no idea, I'm drunk and I could be on the way to a pay rise as I have incriminating photos of my boss
                            Last edited by Reefgirl; 28 September 2007, 02:25 PM. Reason: drunk spelin

Comment

Hello! Everyone. Hope everyone is doing well!

I so wish to see season 4. Why does Australia have to be behind everyone else when it comes to airing programs? I've seen all of season three since buying the box set online. But I so want to see season 4! We will get the Roads not Taken week in SG1 next Thursday noight. I will stay up to tape that one, to make sure it works on my video! I went to set tape SG1 the other night, and it didn't record. I got some other crap.

It would be cool to learn more about Lorne in season 4. I hope we get some information about him!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

oh so i didnt miss the season opener... it was on after i got off... yippee.. no lorne in it... *sulks* but over all it was enjoyable.

at Reef: what have we told ya bout drunkin posting... oh wait... i done the same thing many times... its kinda funny to see how horrid the spellin is after.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X