No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I just updated it a few minutes ago. Sorry 'bout the long pauses inbetween postings but school, life, runaway bunnies, and work have decided to all clamor for my attention at the same time.

Here's the link; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3722008/23/Best_Laid_Plans

Glad to know that people are liking it; just make sure to leave a review to let me know

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

hey guys! how are we all?!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        Actually I just updated it a few minutes ago. Sorry 'bout the long pauses inbetween postings but school, life, runaway bunnies, and work have decided to all clamor for my attention at the same time.

Here's the link; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3722008/23/Best_Laid_Plans

Glad to know that people are liking it; just make sure to leave a review to let me know
        Not a problem. I usually have to go back and read the chapters to make sure I read the right...pathetic I know..I do a lot reviewing of fics. So, I try to so that on Sundays and Mondays.It works for me that way. Btw, Not your Normal Teaching Job was the first fic I read by and that is how myself and some of the other JTer's got hooked. We are suckers for good writing and and good fic! I would give you a Lorne smiley, but, I do not have one..

I was also reading Reefgirl's Children of the Night also. I love how some of the characters carry over into each other's fics. That is great!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Eh??? I've never written a fic called Children of the Night, Children in Need yes. My Atlantis bunnies are all but exhausted now but Lorne is making an appearence in a comedy called Doctor's, Blue Boxes and Immortal's, Oh My!

Thanks for the Pics EB and the birthdays wishes girls

Comment

I volunteer to give him mouth-to-mouth!

Is that a ZPM I spy?

Comment

Good spotting!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Good spotting!
                It was such a hardship...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  It was such a hardship...
                  I'm sure!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

hey there everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

did anyone watch 4400 tonite?

Spoiler:
                        nice of them to drag out whether garrity was dead or not...and niiiice ability he got. so can he duplicate himself when he wants or can he only do it once and do we now get 2 garritys all the time? and wouldn't that be nice, 2 garritys (garrities?) i'm also wondering if maybe its an astral projection sort of thing where he can send himself elsewhere. hopefully we'll find out next season! loved the season finale!

and on a personal note! i got the new stargate: sg-1/atlantis magazine today and they published my letter! i'm walking on air now! if anyone wants to know which one, pm me and i'll tell you.

Comment

sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post

Spoiler:
                            nice of them to drag out whether garrity was dead or not...and niiiice ability he got. so can he duplicate himself when he wants or can he only do it once and do we now get 2 garritys all the time? and wouldn't that be nice, 2 garritys (garrities?) i'm also wondering if maybe its an astral projection sort of thing where he can send himself elsewhere. hopefully we'll find out next season! loved the season finale!
                            I did. It was fab!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post

Spoiler:
                              I did.
                              Spoiler:
                              omfg...there's two of them! -squee- I had to grab onto the arm of the chair that I was in to keep from launching myself at the TV I'm leaning towards the projection as well. def. nice that there's two of him...double the viewing (and other) pleasure .

Speaking of 'the 4400'; -grabs promicin shot- "Oh Lorne!Clone...."

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*forgets what shes gonna say*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X