No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These aren't good enough for a pic of the day, but since I snagged a copy of the Outer Limits ep Straight & Narrow, I figured I'd share a couple screencaps. Quality is very low and he played a very boring character so there weren't a lot of good caps available.

Basic plot was very Manchurian Candidate about a reform school that implanted "troubled teens" with chips that controlled their behavior and made them succeptible to commands (such as "kill that guy"). Kavan's character was kind of the head of the chip-heads and spent the entire ep being very blank and emotionless and robot-like. *sigh* And there was one point where they were in a locker room and there were some half-nekkid guys, but Kavan's character was already dressed in a sweatsuit. *grumble* No bare flesh to ogle at all, dammit.

And a rare chance to get Kavan and his name together at the same time:

Comment

Very nice Shadow and you're right - he never seems to appear with his name!

Comment

Ah, even when he's an emotionless chip-head he's still cute. I also see the long hair again this time combed, interesting. I like his short hair cut in Atlantis better.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 01 October 2005, 02:44 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

If ya squint, he kinda looks like Christian Bale with the longer hair.

Comment

You're right Blue he does.

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

This caught my eye over at LJ, it's a translation from a French interview that Kavan did. Interview

It contains a link to the original, haven't had time to read it though.

Comment

First of all - damn, he is married.
                Second - He hopes to get a first name. Hehe.

Comment

Yep - I've seen the article. I'm sort of wondering how the guy got the interview though....

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Yep - I've seen the article. I'm sort of wondering how the guy got the interview though....
                    They seem to do a lot of interviews with the guest stars. I like it, a different perspective and all.

Comment

full size
                      http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...rne/gatewh.jpg
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Love the new sig, Blue.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          Actually I think CAnada is going on hiatius too until like November, or something like that... but they will still get the second half before we do...

anywayz, POD...
                          "Hey, I read that fan sight on the Internet and it seems it is all good...they are particularly enamored with a picture of me in my underwear!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            These aren't good enough for a pic of the day, but since I snagged a copy of the Outer Limits ep Straight & Narrow, I figured I'd share a couple screencaps. Quality is very low and he played a very boring character so there weren't a lot of good caps available.

Basic plot was very Manchurian Candidate about a reform school that implanted "troubled teens" with chips that controlled their behavior and made them succeptible to commands (such as "kill that guy"). Kavan's character was kind of the head of the chip-heads and spent the entire ep being very blank and emotionless and robot-like. *sigh* And there was one point where they were in a locker room and there were some half-nekkid guys, but Kavan's character was already dressed in a sweatsuit. *grumble* No bare flesh to ogle at all, dammit.

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/SN2.jpg

And a rare chance to get Kavan and his name together at the same time:

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/SN1.jpg
                            I think these are good! I love the first one especially, so young and cute! But if you gals think that is long hair, you are nuts!! Why, in my younger years, most guys I dated had longer hair than me!!! LOL I love it long!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for long hair!!! Long hair rocks!!! Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Not sure if this has been mentioned.

This caught my eye over at LJ, it's a translation from a French interview that Kavan did. Interview

It contains a link to the original, haven't had time to read it though.
                              Our very own Shadow found that for us a while back. We were particularly saddened by the news of a significant other!!! The translation you have is quite good compared to some of the ones we read. I was LMAO at one that translated "wife" into "woman"

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/orangeswirl19/SGA/Lorne/gatewhsm.jpg
                                full size
                                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...rne/gatewh.jpg
                                oooo pretties! I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X