No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the first time I've had sunburn on my feet too, we have quite a strong wind on our beach and that adds to the burn too

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
      i've taken to watching the beginning of 4400 to see if his name is on it since imdb is falling down on their job of saying when things air. outer limits "caught in the act" aired the other day and "stasis" is supposed to air on the 8th. i have digital cable so if i remember to check scifi before i go to work, i generally get to tape at least 6 hours of whatever is being marathoned so i can watch it later. (easier in the summer cuz i only work 8-1).

as for godiva's--what was with the blonde hair?!

medie
      lol...I watch 4400 anyways but had this weeks episode on in the background when i heard his voice and was like, "that voice sounds familar" so I turn to look and it's him. I leap out of the computer chair and dash to the TV where I catch the last half of his scene.

I recorded 'caught in the act' and have all the OL episodes he's on written down so I know which ones to record. -is a hopeless fangirl-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        lol...I watch 4400 anyways but had this weeks episode on in the background when i heard his voice and was like, "that voice sounds familar" so I turn to look and it's him. I leap out of the computer chair and dash to the TV where I catch the last half of his scene.

I recorded 'caught in the act' and have all the OL episodes he's on written down so I know which ones to record. -is a hopeless fangirl-
        i'm glad i'm not the only one who listens for his voice. there's been a couple of shows/movies he's been on that have aired recently that i haven't been sure i'd recognize him--some of them were from the '90s--but i always recognize his voice.

*giggles* and was there even a point for his character to be in 4400 this week? i don't watch often enough to know. i mean i know he got a couple of lines, but i'm not even sure they advanced the plot.

my tv is right next to my computer so at least i don't have to run if i'm watching and hear it.

i saw stark raving mad recently (for some reason showtime has been showing it a lot recently)--that was highly amusing. i seriously wonder what that director was on.

medie

ps don't feel bad about having all the ol episodes written down--i have them written down too. mostly cuz ol creeps me out and i don't want to watch them unless i have a reason too. although i was amused to see the london twins in "caught in the act"--i say it like that cuz they switch places frequently.
        Last edited by Medie13; 31 July 2007, 05:31 PM. Reason: to add a couple more thoughts

Comment

sunburned feet... OWWWIE...
          sigpic

Comment

i'm glad i'm not the only one who listens for his voice. there's been a couple of shows/movies he's been on that have aired recently that i haven't been sure i'd recognize him--some of them were from the '90s--but i always recognize his voice.
            haha...me too. There are a few movies/shows where he has a 'New York'-like accent but I can tell that it's still him. There are certain inflections/facial expressions that are his trademark.

*giggles* and was there even a point for his character to be in 4400 this week? i don't watch often enough to know. i mean i know he got a couple of lines, but i'm not even sure they advanced the plot.
            not really...he just summed up what Jordan had done up until that point. I think they had him on to show that Garrity was all better and back at work.

my tv is right next to my computer so at least i don't have to run if i'm watching and hear it....don't feel bad about having all the ol episodes written down--i have them written down too. mostly cuz ol creeps me out and i don't want to watch them unless i have a reason too.
            hehe...our TV is in the next room but there's no divider so I can watch it from the compy if I want to. Sunday I made it over to the TV in half the steps it normally takes me ^-^

OL doesn't freak me out too much...it's only the opening credits that creep me out. Same thing applies to the opening of 'The Twilight Zone'. There's just something about a disembodied eye that scares me.
            Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 01 August 2007, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I'm getting better at that skill, but I'd still seen Kavan in numerous shows (and honestly SG-1) and just didn't connect him until SGA

i saw stark raving mad recently (for some reason showtime has been showing it a lot recently)--that was highly amusing. i seriously wonder what that director was on.
              *laughs* I love that movie! Seann Williams Scott and Kavan Smith in a movie, and a funny one at that!

ps don't feel bad about having all the ol episodes written down--i have them written down too. mostly cuz ol creeps me out and i don't want to watch them unless i have a reason too. although i was amused to see the london twins in "caught in the act"--i say it like that cuz they switch places frequently.
              I hunted forever until I could get all of his OL apperances (but then again the show doesn't bother me). And the London Twins! *laughs* Jeremy was in "Flower Child" and it was Jason in "Caught in the Act"!

Oh also, Medie, over on SciFi World there's a whole Q&A section for Kavan if you haven't checked it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                I'm getting better at that skill, but I'd still seen Kavan in numerous shows (and honestly SG-1) and just didn't connect him until SGA

*laughs* I love that movie! Seann Williams Scott and Kavan Smith in a movie, and a funny one at that!

I hunted forever until I could get all of his OL apperances (but then again the show doesn't bother me). And the London Twins! *laughs* Jeremy was in "Flower Child" and it was Jason in "Caught in the Act"!

Oh also, Medie, over on SciFi World there's a whole Q&A section for Kavan if you haven't checked it out.
                morning y'all.

my cousin re: stark raving mad--as we're watching--she paused it a couple of times, turned to me and goes "did he just say...?!" lol that was hysterical. guess we're not really used to hearing kavan swear on screen yet.

well with the london twins--even if one is credited--its not necessarily the one on screen. jeremy, when he was on "i'll fly away", admitted that he and jason often swap places if they have something else they want to do that day. and he even pointed to a few places in "man in the moon" where it was him in the movie not jason. so even if one of them is credited--don't count on that being the one actually in the tv show/movie. not sure how many people actually know this--cuz it wasn't broadcast much--the producers of "i'll fly away" were NOT happy to find it out.

i've never had a problem with listening for/finding his voice--maybe because i grew up near canada (although not the part he's from) so it sounds familiar to me.

no i haven't checked that out yet (the q&a)--mostly for lack of time. been busy with writing, work, wallpapers, and working on a slide show because i saw one that claimed it had "all" of the characters from both shows--ummm lets just say NO and leave it at that.

medie

ps and i should be headed to work now--*makes a face* its my loooong day which means i can't leave til 3 pm.

Comment

morning thunkers
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey mc

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

y'all know the drill; -replaces chick with self-

Comment

Comment

Hi Thunkers,

Thought I'd share these with you. They are from last Nov in Manchester Gmex, UK at Collectomania.
                            Its Kavan, N.John Smith and Joe Flanigan at the Stargate talk. Sorry for the quality of these pics, I so need a camera with a mega zoom! lol.

Enjoy.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                cut blade pictures
                                if you like the blade pictures--i have wallpapers from them. want links? or the pictures?

medie

Comment

Working...
                                X