Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
    The Sci Fi channel isn't going to show it. BBC America will.
    Woo! I've been wanting to watch 'Torchwood' for a while and now I'll finally get the chance. Although from what I've heard about the series there's no amount of editing that will make it "clean" enough for American TV (thank you Standards&Practices -rolls eyes-)

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    I found something interesting yesterday, a new LJ account that runs on the idea of *TWO* Lorne's in Atlantis, twin brothers Evan and Marcus

Check it out here
    -thud-

I think we can blame all this wacky weather on global warming. Here it's been hot one week and cool the next and I told my parents that the Earth was simply going through menopause.

Since there's only a month until new SGA I guess I should watch 'First Strike' (yes that's right; I've haven't watched it yet). Although I must admit that I only want to watch the episode to see Lorne in a flight suit.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Something about these caps, I just love them...

Comment

*stares dreamingly at caps*

I love him too...I mean them...the pictures...those caps...the photographs captured from a tv screen of pure...*slaps self* PG FORUM!

*blushes and backs away shyly*
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

ok so i know all of these are not from atlantis and i realized after i had made it that the one has pictures from sg-1 (and then says atlantis team leader on it) but here are some wallpapers....

a couple of samples:

and

and then where the rest of them are:

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...%20Wallpapers/

check back from time to time cuz i do add new ones every so often. i haven't added any since the end of june just because i've been busy writing--including a lorne fanfic. i'll let everyone know when its done--i don't post unfinished things publicly but my goal is to have it done before aug 30.

medie

ps i have a couple of wallpapers from the guesting he did on blade ;-)
          Last edited by Medie13; 29 July 2007, 03:56 PM. Reason: i messed up the link for the pictures and they didn't work

Comment

Those are great! Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Those are great! Thanks for sharing. My sister made me one for my birthday last year ... it's graced my desktop @ home and work since!!

P.S. We need a Lorne smilie ... we need a Lorne smilie!

Comment

We have Lorne smilies! Made by the wonderful Myn. Enjoy

This one is Sheppard & Lorne

Comment

*thunkjs* mmm pretties.... pay no attn to CKO atm... she's kinda tipsy...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

LMAO! This one about made me fall off my stool...I'm too poor to have a real computer chair...and onto the floor. I love it! They're all so cute...thanks for posting them! You are awesome even if you are the messenger!

Comment

First, welcome to the LorneLovers Medie!! I love the "scientists can't live with them..." line

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

This one is Sheppard & Lorne

I love Myn - I'm a lurker on her thread. You know what we need though? We need a Lorne/Sheppard/McKay/Zelenka/Beckett/Ronon, them all next to one another "Ultimate Atlantis Thunk" heh

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        I love Myn - I'm a lurker on her thread. You know what we need though? We need a Lorne/Sheppard/McKay/Zelenka/Beckett/Ronon, them all next to one another "Ultimate Atlantis Thunk" heh
                        My life would be complete! haha. I could probably die a happy thunker

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          LMAO! This one about made me fall off my stool...I'm too poor to have a real computer chair...and onto the floor. I love it! They're all so cute...thanks for posting them! You are awesome even if you are the messenger!
                          *blushes*
                          Thanks

Comment

morning everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hi CKO

Comment

Working...
                                X