X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many mile stones for we LorneLovers!

Hallowed is the Lorne!

Comment

LOL, we do have active peeps! And I too loved all the caps today!
      hope fully we can get some more new ones again real soon.

Comment

Yep. The season will go straight through in England, Canada and such so we'll be getting pics from there!

Comment

what??!! you mean to tell me england and canada will get sga continued way before us...that is *so* not fair
          sigpic

Comment

Oh cool, but will they be spoilers? I don't want to many of those. Maybe one or two.

Comment

Not sure. I just know that the US cuts the season into two parts where as I think nearly every where else its aired right through.

Comment

Yes, I had heard that too but much of the UK starts later than we do. I like some pics just not too many or links instead of posts of the spoiler ones. So what are you working on?

Comment

yea, the uk hasn't even seen avalon or the siege yet...i believe it may be just starting over there now, but i could be wrong
                  sigpic

Comment

Right. They start later but end nearly the same time as us I think.

And I'm plotting more to 'Reflections' - any wants / needs?

Comment

another chapter please!

Comment

Well I hope to give you just that. Maybe even this weekend! For now I need to turn in for the night.

Night LorneLovers! *lets Marcus carry me away*

Comment

Night Kate!! Can't wait for more Marcus!

Comment

Actually I think CAnada is going on hiatius too until like November, or something like that... but they will still get the second half before we do...

anywayz, POD...
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

cap for todays POD...

Huh? There are a bunch of girls talking about me on the internet? Hope its all good...
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

About potential screen caps from canada...
                                Canada is also going on hiatus but they start up again in mid Nov while we don't start up again until mid Jan. But for the early screen caps I think it would be best to try and avoid spoilers as much as possible but if the pic is too good (like Lorne with his shirt off ) then just say it has spoilers and link to it.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X