No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a busy weekend, I'm off work for a week so I'm going to enjoy myself watching tv and write when the bunnies bite

Congrats Grey

Comment

Hope the bunnies bite lots reef!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

Spoiler:
        Am finally getting the new Doctor Who...but I don't think I can wait till the end of the season for Jack.

Spoiler:
        We just got Doctor Who here in Aus too were up to Lockdown this week, i saw the video preview from BBC's Doctor Who website the Jack episode looks awesome but then all but one of the episodes to come look awesome i'm especially looking forward to Daleks in Manhattan and Evolution of the Daleks and i think that 42 will be rather awesome as well. Don't you get enough Jack from Torchwood? Just got through the current episode of Torchwood poor Jack got electocuted by the cyber-***** twice damn those cybermen

Comment

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Lightbane
          i'm especially looking forward to Daleks in Manhattan and Evolution of the Daleks and i think that 42 will be rather awesome as well.

I'm saying nothing

Comment

sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey thunkers! There is going to be a 4400 maraton here on the 21th and 28th and I'm thinking about watching it, so I'd like to know what eps Kavan is in. Does he appear in S2?
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

morning thunkers
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

The bunnies are biting well thanks Lissa, but they've swapped shows

Comment

hey reef hows it going
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      Hey thunkers! There is going to be a 4400 maraton here on the 21th and 28th and I'm thinking about watching it, so I'd like to know what eps Kavan is in. Does he appear in S2?
                      Yep, he was in season 2

2x01 Wake-Up Call
                      2x06 Life Interrupted
                      2x07 Carrier
                      2x08 Rebirth
                      2x09 Hidden
                      2x10 Lockdown
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        Yep, he was in season 2

2x01 Wake-Up Call
                        2x06 Life Interrupted
                        2x07 Carrier
                        2x08 Rebirth
                        2x09 Hidden
                        2x10 Lockdown
                        Thanks Nici!!!
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

greetings thukners
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            We just got Doctor Who here in Aus too were up to Lockdown this week, i saw the video preview from BBC's Doctor Who website the Jack episode looks awesome but then all but one of the episodes to come look awesome i'm especially looking forward to Daleks in Manhattan and Evolution of the Daleks and i think that 42 will be rather awesome as well. Don't you get enough Jack from Torchwood? Just got through the current episode of Torchwood poor Jack got electocuted by the cyber-***** twice damn those cybermen
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm in the US so we don't get Torchwood (and most likely never will) and I haven't gotten around to DL-ing it online. They showed 'Runaway Bride' and 'Smith and Jones' last Friday and then the one with Shakespear is this week.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Not yet I don't think, though I didn't check today.

And thank you!!
                            You're welcome! Kav the bunny is biting me with a series of Lorne one-shots...I just have to find the time to write them all ^-^

Went to a baseball game yesterday where I all but melted in the sun and humidity and got sunburn on my neck (you can see where my ponytail was!).

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'm doing well thanks mckaychick. Can't wait to read them EB

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww thats not any fun EB
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X