No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can have it with my pleasure, I'm soaked and this is from when I made an emergancy dash to the garage. I think I'm going to need the Submarine from the museum to get to work tonight

Comment

morning thunkers
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Spoiler:
          Poor Garrity! not only did he go nutso but Tom didn't want to keep him as his partner. He needs a hug. -glomps- I don't have a fear of clowns or my teeth and hair falling out but I have a fear of bugs...they freak me right out but I still love 'em. It's strange.

I thought it was great that two actors from SG1 were in last nights ep. The guy who played Major Davis (Colin Cuningham) and then Kavan. They like to reuse actors for Sci-fi shows.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

hey all back online
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Comment

Attention LorneLovers
                4400 "Fear Itself" Caps

After Kavan's amazing performance on the 4400 last night I figured we LorneLover/Kavan fans needed some caps. They're posted up on the PB and here are just a few (no bloody ones - promise)

Oh and on Garrity's name:
                Spoiler:
                I close captioned the episode, his first name is indeed Jed

Now caps!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Cathain you rock! I love those caps!
                  And you know ... I don't mind the first name now. I like it. hehe
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Oooooooh CKO has seen neck... *bares fangs and pounces* okay this one is gonna conk out for a few hours... did morn shift... im beat... well that and i've slept horrid the past few nites as well... im hot and im burin up.. i need lorne to take care of me... back in a while.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      Attention LorneLovers
                      4400 "Fear Itself" Caps

After Kavan's amazing performance on the 4400 last night I figured we LorneLover/Kavan fans needed some caps. They're posted up on the PB and here are just a few (no bloody ones - promise)

Oh and on Garrity's name:
                      Spoiler:
                      I close captioned the episode, his first name is indeed Jed

Now caps!
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I loved Garrity's expression when Tom gave him the 'look'. And I don't think he'll look at trains the same way again.

love the caps!

Comment

very nice caps
                        sigpic

Comment

piccy spam

some lovely First strike pics
                          Spoiler:

our fav flyboy with a side of sheppy

sigpic

Comment

I thinks Kavan needs to broaden his guest spot appearances. I'm thinking 'NCIS' followed by 'Supernatural'. If he was on NCIS I'd be able to drool over both him and Michael Weatherly. -is a hopeless fangirl-

Here's a link for the different roles Kavan could play on NCIS;

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              I thinks Kavan needs to broaden his guest spot appearances. I'm thinking 'NCIS' followed by 'Supernatural'. If he was on NCIS I'd be able to drool over both him and Michael Weatherly. -is a hopeless fangirl-

Here's a link for the different roles Kavan could play on NCIS;
                              *laughs* We've been hoping for Supernatural since the show came out honestly. Especially since its filmed in/around Vancouver. NCIS would be a good choice too, hadn't thought of that one

But after looking at the list I gotta veto
                              Spoiler:
                              serial killer since Corin Nemec (Jonas Quinn) played one last season. And kinda the same with Connor Trinneer (Michael)...

Comment

Unfortunatly if he guest stars in more shows it means more ways for him to die

Comment

Working...
                                X