• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwwwwwwwww thats too bad
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      WooHoo! Kavan was in 6 or 7 scenes of The 4400! That was great fun to see.

I really like that pic
      sigpic

Comment

*squeek* New pics via Nici, fics promised by Elizabeth

I was 'icon shopping' today and came across these two that were double thunk so I felt the need to share

<~ by lenyia

<~ by chezsandrine

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          The Atlantis bunnies have adandoned me and the Dr Who bunnies have taken their place I'm afraid...
          You could always introduce a Kavany character into a Doctor Who story. Doesn't even have to be Lorne or Garrity or whatever, just a character you imagine Kavan playing. I could see him being a bit like Captain Jack, either as a rogue or maybe some stickly Time Agent. Could even be tied into Jack's "lost time" if you wanted to play it that way. And assuming the opportunity presented itself.

4400 was good, although I'll be sorry when
          Spoiler:
          the lady agent returns since, for now at least, it seems that Tom is partnered with Garrity.

Ooo, and yay for the return of Bondage Garrity! He should be trussed up more often.

Comment

Oooh lovely icons
            sigpic

Comment

mmmm lookie at our dirty boy....

CLICKY
              sigpic

Comment

nice cko
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  You could always introduce a Kavany character into a Doctor Who story. Doesn't even have to be Lorne or Garrity or whatever, just a character you imagine Kavan playing. I could see him being a bit like Captain Jack, either as a rogue or maybe some stickly Time Agent. Could even be tied into Jack's "lost time" if you wanted to play it that way. And assuming the opportunity presented itself.
                  That's an idea

Comment

Very good idea wouldn't be too hard, the Dr Who writers always with great frequency write characters in for 1 or 2 episodes

Comment

I tried a Dr Who/Atlantis thing a couple of years ago, I was never happy with it, I'll see what I can do with Garrity and Lorne, maybe follow it on from my Mistaken Identity story

Comment

Had an idea for that fic Sheppard & Lorne's team find Dr, Jack and Martha on a world in Pegasus, Wraith attack, several team member get hurt allowing Martha to show off her medical skills, all go back to Atlantis in the Tardis (Cue lots of "It's bigger on the inside" chat. Back on Atlantis Carson take Martha under his wing, Jack tries to get Sheppard into bed and the Dr finds a kindred spirit in Lorne.

Also
                        Let's see what happens
                        Spoiler:
                        when Jack get's fed on by a Wraith

Comment

morning thunkers
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

oooo

Spoiler:
                            seeing how Jack can't die that would be pretty interesting because after the Wraith does his life drain thing on him he'l just regenerate

Comment

mornin MC..

interestin concept for a fic Reef...

Spoiler:
                              course Jack would try to bed anyone... he's a male slut. ( but us poor folks in the states havent even got series 29 yet) well there are those who have... but im, stcuk on dialup hell.... Martha... the doctors new companion.?!
                              sigpic

Comment

gtg all back to class cya later
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X