No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay here's a question for all you LoveLornes online at the moment. DO you think he will be in The Hive?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I think its quite possible that he'll be in The Hive. I mean he is in charge of the search & rescue mission so... And we know that gateworld doesn't have All the facts, since he wasn't listed as a guest star for Lost Boys.. Oh I was like jumping up and down when i saw his name in the credits for Lost Boys! I was like, Yes, this nite just got sooo much better! I'd be so happy if that happened again..
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
        1) What kind of role do you want to see for Lorne in the coming eps, and what do you expect?
        More of the same. I'll go along with the idea of him leading AR-2 and that AR-2 is the team that saves AR-1's butts. The fact that AR-1 may occasionally return the favor is only fair, from my POV.

I want to see more of him snarking off, particularly against McKay.
        I want to see more of him kicking ass and taking names.
        I want to see him with his shirt off.

2) Are there any Lorne/ anything shippers?
        As the others have said, if Lorne needs to be paired with anyone (and personally, I don't think he does), I'd prefer it to be with an unknown and unseen (or relatively so) girl who won't interfere with the storylines or the integrity of Lorne's character.

As for The Hive, I think it's almost a certainty. He was in Lost Boys so it stands to reason he'd be in the sequel. Martin isn't in the habit of dropping major threads like that. If you'll pardon the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Okay here's a question for all you LoveLornes online at the moment. DO you think he will be in The Hive?
          Yes, I think so. He was in TLB, so it'd be kind of ironic if suddenly he had no part at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            oh yes! i forgot about that one!! hey TPTB, yes, lorne, shirtless, please!!
            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              More of the same. I'll go along with the idea of him leading AR-2 and that AR-2 is the team that saves AR-1's butts. The fact that AR-1 may occasionally return the favor is only fair, from my POV.

I want to see more of him snarking off, particularly against McKay.
              I want to see more of him kicking ass and taking names.

As the others have said, if Lorne needs to be paired with anyone (and personally, I don't think he does), I'd prefer it to be with an unknown and unseen (or relatively so) girl who won't interfere with the storylines or the integrity of Lorne's character.

As for The Hive, I think it's almost a certainty. He was in Lost Boys so it stands to reason he'd be in the sequel. Martin isn't in the habit of dropping major threads like that. If you'll pardon the pun.
              DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok, don't think i've seen a pic on this page yet so...
                Spontaneous Kavan Pic!!
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  ok, don't think i've seen a pic on this page yet so...
                  Spontaneous Kavan Pic!!

Arms....abs...face.....neck....I've died and gone to heaven!

By the way, OS, love your new sig.

Comment

ooooh....arms, neck, muscles, abs, face, eyes....guh! what more can a girl ask for

*thunk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                      Arms....abs...face.....neck....I've died and gone to heaven!

By the way, OS, love your new sig.

thats the best way to go!! and thanx!!
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        thats the best way to go!! and thanx!!
                        Great sig OS, thanks for more Kavan!! *licks his face*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Great sig OS, thanks for more Kavan!! *licks his face*
                          thanx.. and no prob...
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

ok, here's my latest wallpaper.. its not my greatest work, and not exactly what i was going for, but PSP was sooooo not cooperating tonite...

click the following link for full size 800x600
                            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ne/lornebg.jpg
                            OrangeSwirl

Comment

Awesome desktop, OS! May I snurch?

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                              Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

He'd make a good scientist. I dunno why...he just gives me that scientific feeling...Or maybe that's just chemistry.

Comment

Working...
                                X