No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just switched from Marc to Evan as it became canon and gave a brief explaination in the AN parts of my fics

Didn't get placed in the cake comp but then neither did my two bosses and Phil the day chef, we were thrashed by the counter girls and the kitchen porters
    *Crawls into bed in shame*

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs* sorry to hear that reef *sends a Lorne clone over to comfort Reef*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        You've obviously never read my Lorne stuff

Take a look at my lj under the tag Adult Fic, you'll get your fix there
        I have too Reef! *laughs* I'm just saying on average, Lorne smut is rare. But I'm checking yours out now, I need something to get my mind off of things

Comment

i always need smut... smut is NICE!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls
            I'm taking a break from Atlantis smut for a while, I'm writing a Dr Who piece at the moment, the space/time travel bunnies bit and depending on how I feel after tonight's episode
            Spoiler:
            Capt Jack is back WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I can be tempted back into smut of a different variety

Comment

Okay, I am up early 'cause I fell asleep early on the couch after watching the Stargates and just woke up so I am getting ready to head to bed. TV was still on - Mission to Mars is on and Kavan Smith was in the show! Cool. Looks as handsome as ever.
              I am heading off to bed so I probably won't get to finish watching it for now, but the station shows plenty of movie reruns....

Stargate has done this to me. I see these actors all over the place now!

Spoiler:
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh neck... *bares fangs, pounces and nibbles contently*
                sigpic

Comment

I would say 'Girls, get a life', but I don't have one myself. So please continue and thanks for the great pic's.
                  *Bouncing off walls from too much coffee and Stargate*

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Rosehawk, I never did get around to watching Mission to Mars

Comment

morning thunkers
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Morning (or afternoon) mckaychick

Comment

hey reef hows it going
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Nice pic Rosehawk, I never did get around to watching Mission to Mars
                            Thanks. Kavan does take nic pics!
                            This is my first time watching it. It's on again later this weekend so if I have time I will watch more. It has alot of actors in it that I like.

Kavan though
                            Spoiler:
                            Doesn't make it. He bites the sand storm about half way through
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Thanks. Kavan does take nic pics!
                              This is my first time watching it. It's on again later this weekend so if I have time I will watch more. It has alot of actors in it that I like.

Kavan though
                              Spoiler:
                              Doesn't make it. He bites the sand storm about half way through
                              Spoiler:
                              That always seems to happen whatever Kavan's in he died in Battlestar Galactica and Blade too

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                That always seems to happen whatever Kavan's in he died in Battlestar Galactica and Blade too
                                I hope it doens't happen is Stargate!
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X