No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said so in my green, but it might be best to clarify in the thread for the other voters and the owner of the thread. I might just have to *feels a little odd doing so*
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Don't worry about it, res. I'll do it if you want.
      Last edited by firefly827347; 04 June 2007, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Its OK, I've done it. He's down to 47, but this means he's still in the lead by two votes. Firefly needs to go harr- I mean, persuade more people
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          Its OK, I've done it. He's down to 47, but this means he's still in the lead by two votes. Firefly needs to go harr- I mean, persuade more people
          I'm working on getting someone else to vote, hang on...

Comment

There ya go, got Jade to vote

Comment

I saw Two more to go, and then I can breathe a sigh of relief and know that you won't go crazy...
              sigpic

Comment

I think I might actually lose it if Ba'al wins... I'm trying to get more people to vote but the 12 hour thing really screws that up...

Comment

WOOHOO! Lorne got to 50 thanks to Listy! I knew we could do it. See? Harassing works

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    I think I might actually lose it if Ba'al wins... I'm trying to get more people to vote but the 12 hour thing really screws that up...
                    Consider Ba'al beaten!!

Sorry I tend to lurk here rather than post I like to look at the pretteh

Comment

Well thanks for de-lurking, I would NOT have been pleased if Ba'al beat Lorne... plus Lorne is 9th and 9 is my lucky number. For some reason that makes it even better for me

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Well thanks for de-lurking, I would NOT have been pleased if Ba'al beat Lorne... plus Lorne is 9th and 9 is my lucky number. For some reason that makes it even better for me
                        Excellent Even though I am a JS/JF thunker, I have to say 2IC spotting can be a nice way to spend a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          Excellent Even though I am a JS/JF thunker, I have to say 2IC spotting can be a nice way to spend a few hours
                          Well it's nice to have you here

Comment

Well, good that Lorne is done. Now I guess I'll start voting for someone else ....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...0Run/ssr02.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...0Run/ssr10.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...0Run/ssr12.jpg
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I'll vote for either Chuck or Michael. I might start a vote for Martouf too I'm glad Lorne beat Ba'al though. Ba'al is cool but Lorne is better

Comment

mmmmm *drools over the pretty*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X