Lindsey Novak Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope she's gonna be back.

she was fun with Hermie. she's got these kinda goofy facial expressions that go well with the sorta stiff asgard
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I dont know why people were surprised she was there she was on the Daedalus en route to Atlantis in PU so why wouldnt she be there again
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Having Novak as the Asgard liason was a stoke of genius, IMO. She's well able to carry both their personalities.

Novak is not exactly a Jacob or a Bra'tac, but it is sure nice to see a female regular recurring character who isn't there for her boobs.

Yay, Novak!
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I agree, the selection of Novak was pure casting genius. She was great in PU, and even better in Seige Part 3. I hope they plan on keeping her around as a permanent member of the Daedalus. She and Hermy most definitely have "chemistry".

Does anyone know the actress's name? And could this be her ( the one blocked in red)?

On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
            Having Novak as the Asgard liason was a stoke of genius, IMO. She's well able to carry both their personalities.

Novak is not exactly a Jacob or a Bra'tac, but it is sure nice to see a female regular recurring character who isn't there for her boobs.

Yay, Novak!

no kidding. I think that's one reason i like her. that and she's plucky.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              I agree, the selection of Novak was pure casting genius. She was great in PU, and even better in Seige Part 3. I hope they plan on keeping her around as a permanent member of the Daedalus. She and Hermy most definitely have "chemistry".

Does anyone know the actress's name? And could this be her ( the one blocked in red)?

No I don't think that is her... ? I think her and Hermiod have their own compartment / room / space on the ship.

Anywhooz, How funny would it be if Mckay and Novak were to meet. I bet she'd start hicoughing (hicupping?) again! haha.

Cheers, Jerome

Comment

she and hermie work in engineering, so i doubt that's her

sigpic

Comment

Also, in her two episodes we’ve already seen some progress (she overcame her hiccups) so I can really see her growing more confident and coming into her own as the show progresses. I’d definitely like to see her story unfold.

Comment

Sorry about the pic. I tried to find one of both her and Hermy, but I could only find one of Hermy. As cute as he is, this is HER thread.

Maybe if the tptb see all the new interest in her character, we may get more background and a new "star" may be born!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I really do think she’s got "Dr. Beckett-like" potential, someone who was brought in as a recurring character and steals every scene they're in. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think they should make her a regular (at the cost of an already established regular) but a few episodes here and there would be great. I can already see her hiccups returning after being 5 minutes in the same room with McKay.

All you Novak/Hermoid Shippers should check out this thread.
                      Last edited by impulsivelad; 19 July 2005, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Wait, wasn't Novak the one who suggested that everyone who went to Atlantis had been killed? I think it went like this...

NOVAK: Well, as far as we know, the Atlantis team found another outpost like the one on Antarctica. It could be on a moon, or at the bottom of some deep, dark ocean.

HAMMOND: Which is why we’re going. If they’re trapped and need help ...

NOVAK: If they’re even alive at all.

Edit: Please, NO hiccups! I thought she was really annoying in PU but okay in S3. If they bring back those hiccups so help me...!*cough* well you get the point.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Wait, wasn't Novak the one who suggested that everyone who went to Atlantis had been killed? I think it went like this....
                          What episode is that from???
                          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

That's from Prometheus Unbound, last season, before Earth had any news on the goings on in Atlantis.

Comment

Novak and Hermoid (still can pernouce it but i can spell it ) are Kick Ass i love them both

Comment

Ellie Harvie

Her full name is Dr. Lindsey Novak - any ideas on her qualifications
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X