This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherlock21b
    Actually, can Sam even use Ancient Technology?
    No because she doesnt have the gene but neither does Rodney
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Atlantis Season 2 spoilers....

I guess we'll
      Spoiler:
      get another chance to see who's right and who's not because Sam will be visiting Atlantis this season.

It was apparently discussed at the ComicCon during the Atlantis panel,
      and David Hewlitt did his "Happy Sam Dance.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        No because she doesnt have the gene but neither does Rodney
        Wasn't he injected with the gene...which is what got him into trouble with the personal shield early on in Season 1 or am I missing something?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Wasn't he injected with the gene...which is what got him into trouble with the personal shield early on in Season 1 or am I missing something?

Yup. Rodney does indeed have the gene and he can use Ancient technology. It was introduced artificially in Hide & Seek and he's one of the 40% who successfully integrated it. He would have died in the Hot Zone if he hadn't.

Comment

Oh yeah
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I'd probably go with McKay

Carters plan would have a higher chance of success but "A Rodney McKay kind of plan" would be much more interesting IMO
              sigpic

Comment

I need to change my vote. As Rodney has clearly lost his mind I will have to go with Sam all the way.... unless of course shes trying to get a date or somthing....no no Sam was still technologically brilliant and cool under pressure even during all the angsty stuff... but Rodney has just...... lost his mind.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                X