Rodney McKay/Carson Beckett Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mice View Post
    Okay, I don't know why I hadn't seen this thread before, but if anybody here wants to read McBeck fics, boy oh boy do I have them for you.

I'm having fits about the Carson rumor, but will most likely keep writing McBeck regardless of what happens.

Check out my Carson/Rodney fanfic at http://www.squidge.org/mice

Carson & Rodney forever!
    Yaaay! I've discovered this page in your signature! *squeee* It's not loading for me right now, though. o-o Is your server down?
    sigpic

Comment

It should be back up, but Walter had a huge windstorm and a lot of the Pacific Northwest is without power right now. I know that the Squidge irc chats were back up, so my website should be too.
      Mice
      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

apparently Rodney isn't the only one with a thing for strange aquatic pets.

8'D; sorry to be so random.
        sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha. XD Carson totally smuggled the monster of Loch Ness to Atlantis! I bet Whale Sam and Nessie will get along well, which will lead to a closer bonding of their 'owners'. *cough* Crack!fic, anyone? 8D
          sigpic

Comment

Hello Rocketteers! *group-hugs you all*
            After quite some time lurking around in here and having so much fun with the gorgeous captions you all created, I finally had to uncover myself and help save the Rockett. It's far too precious to let it go down.
            Whenever I sat at my computer, reading through this thread, I found myself laughing so hard I didn't only wake up my poor, little budgies but also my neighbours in the dead of night...

Unfortunately I'm not half as gifted with the captions as others in here totally proved.
            Nonetheless I finally came up with something (a sort of revival for the Rockett with new blood in there, too - contains spoiler pics up to 'Runner').

Enjoy everyone - and if not, please don't cruzify my right away... after all, I'm a starter...

I hope you liked it.
            Twinchy---
            sigpic
            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Merry, merry X-mas to you all, Rocketteers, and a Happy New Year!

Although no-one seems to take any notice lately... *sobs desperately all alone*
              Twinchy---
              sigpic
              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Hi Rocketteers!

Unfortunately my captures are not yet ready, originally planned to post them for christmas but I had to hand in a term paper till friday and had to work on it for 28 hous non-stop. So my christmas present for you is a little meagre and it contains no McKay, yet I wanted to post at least anything.

I hope my 'story' will be ready by tomorrow or the day after.

Merry Christmas to all!
                May the year 2007 be a peaceful one...

Keep the Rockett flying!
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Hi there, fellow Rocketteers!

I had no choice but save the Rockett from falling off the sky!
                  Finally I got my captures finished. So, here we go...

I hope you enjoyed the ride!
                  See you next time around...
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, I like it! Now what's up with his mysterious banana split? *lol* DETAILS!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm still into all the McBeck, but I've just been putting my energy into the whole Save Carson campaign.

*worried*
                      Mice
                      Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

I'm still into all the McBeck, but I've just been putting my energy into the whole Save Carson campaign.

*worried*
                        It's good though, since we kinda need Carson for the whole Rodney/Carson thing. *lol*
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't I know it.

And with over 30,350 hits on my website, I've put up a Save Carson link banner on the top of my website. With any luck, some of those readers will click over to the site!
                          Mice
                          Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Don't I know it.

And with over 30,350 hits on my website, I've put up a Save Carson link banner on the top of my website. With any luck, some of those readers will click over to the site!
                            Yay! I really oughta DO something with my domain, then maybe I'll get some hits to link to the campaign. Till then, I'm afraid I'll have to write letters (and poke my friends into writing letters )

I'm really scared of how TPTB will write Rodney's reaction to Carson's disappearance.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid my jaded and cynical guess would be somewhere between "not much" and "not at all."
                              Mice
                              Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

I'm afraid my jaded and cynical guess would be somewhere between "not much" and "not at all."
                                Yeah, that's because that's what THEIR reaction to it is and they like Rodney to reflect them /: Then again, maybe David will save it. He's a brilliant actor and was really sorry that he didn't get that scene with Paul in Tao of Rodney.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X