Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZOMG!b_cs View Post
    It's been awfully quiet around here.

There are have been some Teyla/Ronon pics in recent icon challenges over here.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=82

You can make icons for the current challenge, there is no voting open at the moment, but it is a regularly scheduled event. We could use more of a Teyla/Ronon showing, if any of you here are so inclined to make a couple...
    Ain't that the truth! It's definitely a lot of fun. TeylaFan talked me into trying it (thanks, sweetie!), and not only is it fun -- it's helped me learn some new stuff about icon making. It extends my creativity. And even if you don't want to make icons -- come vote! Spanky needs waaay more love.

Originally posted by Wraith named Michael View Post
    *bang* *bang* *clatter* *clatter* *phew* *phew* *whooosh* *Zoom* there is that enough noise for you.
    *covers ears* Wow! *yells* Yep, that ought to do it!

*hugs everyone*

~fyd
    My fanfic: ~fyd818 My vids: ~decatbastet SAWS: Spanky-a-Week Summer

Comment

I made a new game if anyone wants to play ^^;

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62104

Comment

ooh! a new icon challenge thing! i should restart the spanky challenge someday. we had a lot of good icons coming out of that.

i'm gonna try to play this one in the next round

Comment

Come on Spanky Shippers let's at least try for second The Dellers are 10 points ahead

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=62104&page=2

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having safe and happy holidays!

Speaking of the holidays -- I wrote a fluffy little Spanky oneshot for Christmas. Fluff and cuteness ahead: Have Yourself a Very Fluffy Christmas. I know the title sounds so goofy -- but it just seemed so right.

I hope you enjoy the fic if you read it -- and have a safe and very merry Christmas, all!

*hugs everyone*

~fyd

Comment

Originally posted by fyd818 View Post
              Hey everyone! I hope you're all having safe and happy holidays!

Speaking of the holidays -- I wrote a fluffy little Spanky oneshot for Christmas. Fluff and cuteness ahead: Have Yourself a Very Fluffy Christmas. I know the title sounds so goofy -- but it just seemed so right.

I hope you enjoy the fic if you read it -- and have a safe and very merry Christmas, all!

*hugs everyone*

~fyd
              Great story fyd!!! Thanks!

Huggles!

Rad
              sigpic

Comment

Hey my fellow Spanky Shippers just a little reminder about the Ronon Shipping pic game

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=62104&page=4

we are 6 or 8 points behind
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hi guys!

Thanks for the holiday wishes, fyd -- I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday, too!

As a Christmas treat for my readers, I've managed to finally update Branded Heart!

Site
                  Fanfiction.net

I hope you're all well and that you enjoy! Much love, laughter and light, and happy holidays!
                  Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                    Hi guys!

Thanks for the holiday wishes, fyd -- I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday, too!

As a Christmas treat for my readers, I've managed to finally update Branded Heart!

Site
                    Fanfiction.net

I hope you're all well and that you enjoy! Much love, laughter and light, and happy holidays!
                    OMG! *runs off to read*
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Have a Great Holiday everyone!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Sorry I missed out on it all -- I've been sick, and just now really catching up on everything.

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          Great story fyd!!! Thanks!

Huggles!

Rad
                          Thank you! I got the image of the bag just skipping across the table, and couldn't resist writing it out from there. Glad you liked it!

Black Hawk: *tacklehugs* I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you're better now! Read the chapter, but still waiting on Mama Jo to review. Promise we'll do it soon, though!

So -- is anyone holding out any hope for at least a little Spanky in "Enemy at the Gate"? I know I am. . . *keeps fingers crossed*

*hugs* Hope the new year is going well (and will continue to do so) for everyone!

~fyd

Comment

I'm not....We'll be lucky if we even catch a glimpse of them!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping there will at least be a scene, a look, a smile. I'm sure they can manage that, right?

sig made by Pic

Comment

Originally posted by fyd818 View Post
                                Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Sorry I missed out on it all -- I've been sick, and just now really catching up on everything.

Thank you! I got the image of the bag just skipping across the table, and couldn't resist writing it out from there. Glad you liked it!

Black Hawk: *tacklehugs* I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you're better now! Read the chapter, but still waiting on Mama Jo to review. Promise we'll do it soon, though!

So -- is anyone holding out any hope for at least a little Spanky in "Enemy at the Gate"? I know I am. . . *keeps fingers crossed*

*hugs* Hope the new year is going well (and will continue to do so) for everyone!

~fyd
                                I was going to say what Linda said v

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                I'm not....We'll be lucky if we even catch a glimpse of them!
                                I'll just be happy to see them at all at this point considering the last ep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X