No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* Csh your Spanky vids wont be safe for long. I saw MORE ppl TODAY get deleted. -_- I think you should come with us to the new webpage! Haha. =P I already inlisted Two other ppl! hehe

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I think I'll definitely join the movement to a new site. As soon as I have the time to pop onto the net for more than a couple of minutes at a time I'm gonna work on moving all my videos.

For now though I'm still working on how I want to work a Spanky video out of the song "Belief" by Gavin DeGraw. Hopefully it'll go smoothly, but time is at a premium right now ... so hopefully next week.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

tragic since watching some vids over there the other day helped restore my Zen.

As in, PTB, made me want to keep watching next season *HINTHINTNUDGENUDGEWINKWINKBASEBALLBATTOHEAD*

AL

Comment

Yeah. I know. I was so happy to hear today that one of my Sparky videos made someone a fan of that ship!!

I think one of my Spanky videos did also! =] which is cool ..because thats part of Fandom.

Anyway. When is echoes suppost to premier in the U.S. ??? I know the order was different now.

Comment

I don't know. I thought it came after "The Return Part 2". I guess I'll find out after I get back from my trip. See you all in a few days.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
            Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
            += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
            Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
            Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

I have opened a fanlisting for the episode echoes go join:
              HERE

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Lady. "My Ain True Love" has bitten the dust, too, after that huge war I had with the computer just to render it! And you're totally right - music vids are free advertising for both the show and the musician. This is a really stupid move. I've been introduced to so many bands/singers that I later buy albums from because of music vids. If they go after my fan films... it means war. I have a hilarious writer and a giant Hawaiian on my side so maybe we'd win...

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I'm gonna go work on my Spanky fic to relieve some of this annoyance... Love y'all!
                Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

can someone put a link to LiveJournal section for this ship. Pretty Please with suger on top
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Here, I have no idea if there is another one.

http://community.livejournal.com/ronon_teyla/
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      Here, I have no idea if there is another one.

http://community.livejournal.com/ronon_teyla/
                      Thank you I gave you a green so thank you I love this ship too I know I am more of a random poster in this thread but I love this ship too. I think I know the reason behind the witch hunt on youtube NBC/Universal is going to set up their own site where people can watch ep of their shows and SGA is on NBC channel in the U.S. so there you go. I think the fact that clips from show are copyrighted and that's their issue we are the casualities of this action.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Lifeline pictures SPOILERS
                        Picture 1
                        Picture 2

Question:
                        Spoiler:
                        Where is Teyla? =[ *emo* we can see that Ronon was hurt. But they seem very happy dont they? lol. WHERE IS TEYLA!? Mann.. if Tey isnt in this episode that means there wasnt anything shippy lol.
                        Last edited by LadyBozi; 30 March 2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Ladybozi I think the pics are for the episode Lifeline.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Good to kno Puzzle. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                              Lifeline pictures SPOILERS
                              Picture 1
                              Picture 2

Question:
                              Spoiler:
                              Where is Teyla? =[ *emo* we can see that Ronon was hurt. But they seem very happy dont they? lol. WHERE IS TEYLA!? Mann.. if Tey isnt in this episode that means there wasnt anything shippy lol.
                              Spoiler:

Maybe she's on the other side of the jumper? Maybe she's in the back on the other side or on the bench thingy so you can't see her? hmm........

Ronon Dex Devil
                              Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                                Lol. NO Mike they are inncoent.lol. But they are next to go...along with EVERYONE ELSE!! People OUR FAN VIDS HAVE NO PLACE TO GO!! >:[ I'm starting a NEW Group on VeoH and I'm making a sure I invite ever other SGA fan I know theere...and every OTHER FAN of everothe SHOW. Omg. If LJ becomes like YouTube and everything else... I WILL HAVe to KILL SOMEone.. >:[ My favorite Spanky videos ARE GONE!

Puzzle.. dont worry I backed up all of my videos I'm transfering them as we speak! ^_~ `

I kno we arent allowed to meantion any of these SITES On GATEWORLD. But you know what!? These FanVids are a vital part of Us BEING FANS!!! So no. I dont want them to go away.

WHOSE WITH ME!??!?!?

What's going on? Too much to sort through in the thread to catch up and I've been offline. What's happening at You Tube? Where's the place you're creating Lady?

Rad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X