No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!! I finally the right episode to do a MY VIDEO!! I have been waiting for another sparring scene for soo freaking Long. You guys have no* idea*. lol. So Stay tuned... I will get on that Video in like a week *damn schholl*

*Hopefully the epsidoe will give me enough Spanky Material! =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Ok, here are tons of caps as promised

Scene One:
      Spoiler:

Recap: Teyla's trying to teach Ronon how to mediatate, he falls asleep on her

Comment

Scene Two:
        Spoiler:

Recap: Fight scene, Teyla kicks his butt!!

Comment

Omg Cath *IZ dead* And Here I was giving up on this show..lol... If the writers give me more episodes like this.. I might have to stick around! hehe

Comment

Scene Three:
            Spoiler:

Scene Three cont:
            Spoiler:

Recap: Second time Teyla sees the ghosts, this time she's confronted by a pretty nasty burned guy.

Comment

I just saw Echoes and ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Caps anyone?

Oh. My. Gosh. *squee!!!!* *iz ded* My block is *so* going to have to evacuate when I finally get to see this episode, because I am going to squeal so loudly they're going to all go deaf if they don't!!! (I think my neighbor's ears are still ringing from the squeeing I did looking at the pretty pics )

Spoiler:
              He seriously looks like he's going to kiss her! *dies* I so have to see this episode! HEEEEEEE!

Okay, I'm calm now. No, seriously.

Thanks so awesomely much for the caps!

~fyd~

Edit: And thank you, too, Cathain Nottingham! *dies* I luv it all!!!
              Last edited by fyd818; 28 November 2006, 01:58 PM. Reason: Slow computer grrr
              My fanfic: ~fyd818 My vids: ~decatbastet SAWS: Spanky-a-Week Summer

Comment

Inbetween Scenes:

Spoiler:

Recap: There are a few shots where they're talking about problems plaguing Atlantis, didn't cap them too much since there's better scenes to come

Comment

Scene Four:

Spoiler:

Recap: Teyla's now seeing tons of ghosts, their high pitch 'talking' gets to her and she tries to run. When she tries to open a lift door the burned ghost comes at her again. She falls (bloody nose caused by the high pitch) and Ronon's there to save the day

Comment

Scene Five:

Spoiler:

Recap: Teyla is hospitalized, she's refused to leave Atlantis though it would save her life. Ronon comes for a visit, tells her she's gotta hold on to teach him how to medatiate.

Comment

End Scene:

Spoiler:

Recap: Teyla's recovered and medatating when Ronon comes in and asks her to teach him. She says he he falls asleep on her one more time...so he grabs a sparring rod and hands it to her. With a grin he adds, "Hit me with that if I do."

Comment

OH thank God! Better caps!

You rock Cathain! *squees*

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Glad you like Sapphire! And I come bearing more gifts (if possible!) Anyone up for some GIF?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Holding her hand!!!

Comment

My sister is currently running around the house in a shippy rush, she deserves it though. Thanks Cathain for the caps, we all enjoy them. Looks like we got out spanky episode FINALLY!

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              Glad you like Sapphire! And I come bearing more gifts (if possible!) Anyone up for some GIF?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Holding her hand!!!
                              OMG! I just noticed
                              Spoiler:
                              In the third one he grabs her hand after she says "You're unbelievable" (or something like that I forgot) and he replied "Yes I am" and he grabs her hand, you can kind a see it but it is cut off by the camera

Edit: Lol you said that already, did not notice. I was too focused on the animation.

And yes I got to see it! OMG!!! SQUEE!!! Just look at the way he is looking at her in some of those caps! He is so caring in this episode. I love it! And it is funny too

Ronon Dex Devil
                              Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Cath... Marry me? lol.. anyway.. Im in such a good mood now! Squee.. I made some ICONS..from the Screens that I STOLE from Cath. =] Feel free to use them. ^_~
                                Spoiler:

Last edited by LadyBozi; 28 November 2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X