• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, if only they'd been alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
      Thanks sweetheart! *huge Ronon hugs*

Live well!
      *Recovers from hug* Wow. Good thing I'm a Wraith or that would have really hurt.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
      Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
      += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
      Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
      Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith named Michael View Post
        *Recovers from hug* Wow. Good thing I'm a Wraith or that would have really hurt.
        LMAO - do you Wraith have some fort of exoskeletons or something?
        Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
          Since this is Teyla/Ronon I'll post my Teyla vid here too in cases someone wants to see it

Teyla Vid

Spoilers: Up to Season 3
          Musik: Bulgarian Womens Chorus
          ---Teylas life.

Youtube
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITB5pHa4IU

Megaupload
          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TFBYTLM

*sneaks off*

AWESOME vid, Lady! *huge Ronon bear hugs* I love ya girlie!
          Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
            lol. thanks guys. yeah Rad... Kissy kissy.. he really wanted to but John was there lol
            Okay somebody needs to come along and take John's attention off the spanky kissy moment! Dr. Weir???? Calling Dr. Weir!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

LadyBozi I tried to watch your new vid, but my computer threw a fit and I couldn't. I'm hoping later I can get my PC to cooperate and can watch it, because I love the vids you do!

Black Hawk A (shamedly belated) wow! on your fan vids. I loved them!

Wraith named Michael Oh well, I tried. And your friends haven't come after me (yet), and they've been reading over my shoulder while I've been writing, so I assume that I'm safe now, that the epilogue was good??? Or are they just waiting for a signal from you to attack? *nervously chews fingernails* I hope you enjoy!

The epilogue for "Enduring Love" is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3208196/21/ I hope you enjoy!

And, as a bonus (and I needed something to write to make myself feel better because "Enduring Love" is over, ) here is the fourth chapter of "Superman," "Dark Night"! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3227466/5/ I hope you enjoy it!

Now that "Love" is over *wails*, the updates for "Superman" should come more often. Just keep your fingers crossed. . .

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading and all the support you've given me!

~fyd~
              My fanfic: ~fyd818 My vids: ~decatbastet SAWS: Spanky-a-Week Summer

Comment

Originally posted by fyd818 View Post
                Hi everyone!

LadyBozi I tried to watch your new vid, but my computer threw a fit and I couldn't. I'm hoping later I can get my PC to cooperate and can watch it, because I love the vids you do!

Black Hawk A (shamedly belated) wow! on your fan vids. I loved them!

Wraith named Michael Oh well, I tried. And your friends haven't come after me (yet), and they've been reading over my shoulder while I've been writing, so I assume that I'm safe now, that the epilogue was good??? Or are they just waiting for a signal from you to attack? *nervously chews fingernails* I hope you enjoy!

The epilogue for "Enduring Love" is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3208196/21/ I hope you enjoy!

And, as a bonus (and I needed something to write to make myself feel better because "Enduring Love" is over, ) here is the fourth chapter of "Superman," "Dark Night"! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3227466/5/ I hope you enjoy it!

Now that "Love" is over *wails*, the updates for "Superman" should come more often. Just keep your fingers crossed. . .

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for reading and all the support you've given me!

~fyd~

Thanks, sweetie! Glad I could entertain! *big Ronon bear hugs!*

HAPPY AUTUMN TO ALL!
                Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

*runs to read latest updates*

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

The epilogue was great. Me and my friends are pleased.
                    *friends lower hands and stunners* *hive ship powers down weapons*

Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                    Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Wraith named Michael I'm glad you and your friends liked the ending of "Enduring Love." I was kinda concerned there for a minute, but now that the story is over. . . Hey, wait a minute! I thought your friends on the Hive were going to leave now that "Love" is over??? Or are they waiting for me to finish "Superman" too? LOL And, as far as the kids, that's what I was thinking, too. . . I hope you enjoy the next chapter of "Superman"!

SapphireJewelledQueen As similar as the names were, I was wondering if that was you. . .but I didn't want to ask, because if it wasn't you I would feel like a total idiot. So I didn't. I'm glad you liked chapter 4, and I hope you like chapter 6! There's kind of an explenation about the kids in this chapter, but the major one doesn't come until much later. . .sorry.

"Superman" chapter 5, "Family Ties," is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3227466/6/ I hope you enjoy, and please don't kill me. . .if you do I won't be able to finish it. . .(I'm evil, I know. But it's fun. )

Okay, a quick note: Because so many requested it, I am going to break down and do a sequel to "Enduring Love" (I wasn't planning on it, but when people started asking for it my writer's mind kicked into gear and now I can't get all the ideas out, gr and LOL). Oh, well. . . I'll probably have the first chapter up by later this afternoon. I'm calling it "Love's Promise," and it takes place about five years after "Enduring Love." Oh, the things I do for you people. . . Later!

*runs from angry mob chasing her to go work on "Love's Promise" and the next chappie of "Superman" to make them happy again*

Bye!

~fyd~

Comment

Wraith named Michael I'm glad you and your friends liked the ending of "Enduring Love." I was kinda concerned there for a minute, but now that the story is over. . . Hey, wait a minute! I thought your friends on the Hive were going to leave now that "Love" is over??? Or are they waiting for me to finish "Superman" too? LOL And, as far as the kids, that's what I was thinking, too. . . I hope you enjoy the next chapter of "Superman"!
                        That hive ship will stay up there as long as I want it to.

Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                        Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Hi!

Quick in and out to let you know that "Enduring Love"s sequel is here. I had a lot of fun writing the first chapter, and I hope it's fun to read, too. . .

This is mostly to introduce everyone and set up the story, the action starts in the next chapter.

"Love's Promise" chapter 1, "Family Matters," is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240062/1/ Hope you enjoy! (The things I do. . . )

Enjoy!

~fyd~

Comment

Hi, everyone!

Wraith named Michael About the mirror:

Spoiler:
                            In the first season episode (of SG-1), "There But For the Grace of God," the mirror was on at the end of the episode after Daniel came back through to our reality; however, the remote was destroyed on the other side when Samantha blew herself and the Jaffa up with a grenade. Later, in the third season episode "Point of View," at the beginning of the episode when the camera panned down to the mirror in Area 51, the mirror was off. I figure that since they didn't have a remote, there had to be a power button somewhere on the mirror, and they found it to turn the device off either before or after shipping it to Area 51. Perhaps they can't switch realities without a remote, but I discussed it with my mother (also a major "Stargate" fan), and she suggested that there is a power button on the mirror, but that it does take the remote to do the reality hopping, as well as having a power button on the remote itself. Of course, this is mostly speculation and nitpicking on my part, but that is what I'm basing this story on: that it is possible to turn the mirror on by a switch on the actual device, but it is not possible to switch realities on the mirror. A remote is required for that. I hope that was a clear explenation on what weird things go on inside my head. . .

"Superman" chapter 7, "A Runner's Life," is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3227466/8/

And. . .

"Love's Promise" chapter 3, "Prison Gates" (I've heard the song "Savin' Me" waaaaay too much, ) is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240062/3/

I hope you all enjoy, and please don't kill me!

*runs from mob chasing her, led by Wraith named Michael and his friends*

Enjoy!

~fyd~

Comment

Wraith named Michael About the mirror:

Spoiler:
                              In the first season episode (of SG-1), "There But For the Grace of God," the mirror was on at the end of the episode after Daniel came back through to our reality; however, the remote was destroyed on the other side when Samantha blew herself and the Jaffa up with a grenade. Later, in the third season episode "Point of View," at the beginning of the episode when the camera panned down to the mirror in Area 51, the mirror was off. I figure that since they didn't have a remote, there had to be a power button somewhere on the mirror, and they found it to turn the device off either before or after shipping it to Area 51. Perhaps they can't switch realities without a remote, but I discussed it with my mother (also a major "Stargate" fan), and she suggested that there is a power button on the mirror, but that it does take the remote to do the reality hopping, as well as having a power button on the remote itself. Of course, this is mostly speculation and nitpicking on my part, but that is what I'm basing this story on: that it is possible to turn the mirror on by a switch on the actual device, but it is not possible to switch realities on the mirror. A remote is required for that. I hope that was a clear explenation on what weird things go on inside my head. . .

Spoiler:
                              Oh yeah your right. There has to be a switch on somewhere. But, having the remote makes it alot simpler, but as usual, what fun would that.

Oh and BTW I may lead the mob, but I would be more likely up in my hive ship raining down on you with my weapons.

Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                              Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Hi again!

Wraith named Michael Exactly. And as far as the whole Hive ship thing. . .you're not going to do that, right? 'Cause I don't think the neighbors would like to have all the smoke around from the annihilated house next door, LOL.

Okay, so I know I'm supposed to be working on "Superman" and "Love's Promise," but this little fluffy oneshot came to mind, and seriously, how could I ignore something as cute and fluffy as this? I hate it when things like this distract me from the job at hand. . . *mutters mutinously* Sometimes I think my brain is rebelling. *thumps muse soundly on her head* Back to the long stories, girl!

Okay, sorry. Anyway, the little oneshot Ronon/Teyla story, "An Angel's Kiss," is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3244308/1/ I hope you enjoy (and that it turned out fluffy, not mushy).

*ducks and covers head in preparation for the blast of weapons coming from Wraith named Michael's Hive ship. . .* LOL

Enjoy!

~fyd~

Comment

Working...
                                X