Under the spoiler is a website for a character. And yay for Helio hair lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

I am trying to think which song would suit him best....

Who cares? He has a deep nice low voice, anyway.

Yep, my thoughts exactly!
      Well in my dream an advert popped up with the song 'That way' written on it which I think I was thinking of 'I want it that way' but I also had this thing in my head that it was a Beegees cover...

I know a guy who's into costuming and apparently Jason is trying to sell him one of his costumes and apparently Ronon's gun SQUEE!!
      I asked him to ask to buy the 'Wig of Doom' so that he can't wear it for any up-coming movies... he said he's see what he can do. See how I look after you girls??!! Down with the wig of doom!!

Oh may I just add, the guy buying the costume looks NOTHING like Ronon... unfortunately....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
        Well in my dream an advert popped up with the song 'That way' written on it which I think I was thinking of 'I want it that way' but I also had this thing in my head that it was a Beegees cover...

I know a guy who's into costuming and apparently Jason is trying to sell him one of his costumes and apparently Ronon's gun SQUEE!!
        I asked him to ask to buy the 'Wig of Doom' so that he can't wear it for any up-coming movies... he said he's see what he can do. See how I look after you girls??!! Down with the wig of doom!!

Oh may I just add, the guy buying the costume looks NOTHING like Ronon... unfortunately....
        I thought of " I want it that way", too.

Well, I do not have that much money but in that case I would make an effort and contribute with some. Ronon's wig is a actually a piece of art:
        Spoiler:
        it belongs in a Museum a million miles away from his head.

As for your last comment: who looks like Jason? That's an unfair standard.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          Nice pic run earndoggy!! *blinks innocently* I can't help it if I have an irresistible urge to wage war on the monstrosity sitting on Jason's head. hehe }:O
          You aren't the only one!

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
          Ooo nice piccys! Wondering- does anyone have any piccys of Helicopter hair? (You guys should know what that means lol)
          I've got several helicopter hair pics but they're scattered here and there, some in the episode caps and some in the behind the scenes stuff, etc. etc. and I'm too lazy to search through all of 'em!

Comment

Female in pic
            Spoiler:

Comment

*runs in, throws out random green, disappears into the ether*

Comment

Nice pics gang!! I wanna use the wig of doom to hang a potted plant in...is that so wrong? *blinks innocently* hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  I thought of " I want it that way", too.

Well, I do not have that much money but in that case I would make an effort and contribute with some. Ronon's wig is a actually a piece of art:
                  Spoiler:
                  it belongs in a Museum a million miles away from his head.

As for your last comment: who looks like Jason? That's an unfair standard.
                  It belongs in the Smithsonian right next to R2D2 and C3PO. With a pic of him in the little description area.

That standard you set: way too unfair.

Nice pics gang!! I wanna use the wig of doom to hang a potted plant in...is that so wrong? *blinks innocently* hehe }:O
                  It'd be suited nicely there. *image in head*
                  It could pass off as a real plant!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Played with PS yesterday:

Comment

I like it Snowy
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm either getting old or having an adult onset attack of dyslexia, when I tried to log in I typed "earngoddy" instead of "earndoggy"! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        *runs in, throws out random green, disappears into the ether*
                        **waves at Neelan's disappearing back**

I think it would make a good mop, or else we could use it to make a model of Cousin It (for those who are too young, Cousin It was a character on a TV show who never spoke a word, had long hair hanging all over the head including the face and wore glasses over the hair)

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        Ooooooh, gorgeous Snowy!!! Permission to snurch? Please??????????? **wags tail at Snowy and looks at her out of the tops of eyes**

Comment

Female in pic
                          Spoiler:

Female in pic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I like it Snowy
                            Thanks DG!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              Ok, I'm either getting old or having an adult onset attack of dyslexia, when I tried to log in I typed "earngoddy" instead of "earndoggy"! LOL!!!

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              Ooooooh, gorgeous Snowy!!! Permission to snurch? Please??????????? **wags tail at Snowy and looks at her out of the tops of eyes**
                              Sure you can! *hugs Doggy*

Comment

Hello, everyone...I've been thinking (I do that, occasionally and another possible reason for the monstruosity on Ronon's head is, if you add a stick, it will make a very handy mop to clean the drool of the over excited fans.

sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X